Thread: d-bol

hauss man is offline Member

d-bol

why are you only supposed to take dbol for 6 weeks max? My friend is huge, he looks awesome and he said he runs it for 3 months. I have heard its harsh on the liver but is there any actual proof that states 4-6 weeks is ideal opposed to longer?

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    for your safety i would not run it more than 6 weeks and i would take some milk thistle with it to aid your liver

where did you come up with 6 weeks? is there proof of this or what?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    why are you only supposed to take dbol for 6 weeks max? My friend is huge, he looks awesome and he said he runs it for 3 months. I have heard its harsh on the liver but is there any actual proof that states 4-6 weeks is ideal opposed to longer?
    for the exact reason you stated. its very bad on the liver.

but what kind of studies warrant 6 weeks and not 10 weeks I have heard some bodybuilders ran it all year round

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Liver toxicity of orals (some) is WAY over rated. Although you would be a fool to run d-bol year round 6, 8 or even 10 weeks won't kill you.

As long as a reasonable dose is used with liver protection going past the standard 4-6 weeks in IMO ok.

do you have any experience running d bol for a long period of time? Reason is im still planning my next cycle and i like dbol a lot and other than my friend i have no refrences on running it for a couple of months

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    how close is your friend that does dbol so often? does he mention things about pains in his side or lower back? this is a common side of dbol. just remember that if you decide to run dbol for a couple of months you are putting yourself at risk of liver issues. especially if you drink and also take other orals.

He said he has a lot of gas and some stomach pains but thats all, He is also running tbol with the dbol , He said he is running test,tbol,dbol,hgh,winny at the end and something called hhbc or something like that not really sure

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Liver toxicity of orals (some) is WAY over rated. Although you would be a fool to run d-bol year round 6, 8 or even 10 weeks won't kill you.

As long as a reasonable dose is used with liver protection going past the standard 4-6 weeks in IMO ok.

I strongly agree with the above statements.

D-bol along with many other orals are always viewed to be so harsh on the liver resulting in a 4-6 week use. IMO they can be used longer then that duration based on self tolerance which bloodwork will ultimately decided.

I mean really, how many threads have we seen on people using Var for 12+ weeks? Granted it's not a liver toxic as D-bol, on paper, but they're both 17aa's.

what about running tbol and dbol i was thinking of using both in my next cycle he said he loves tbol and when stacked with test and dbol he said i would love it

when i said about the 4-6 week standard he laughed and said how many people on your board look like me, i just dont want to destroy my body but he said old bodybuilders used to run dbol all year round

bump

when i said about the 4-6 week standard he laughed and said how many people on your board look like me, i just dont want to destroy my body but he said old bodybuilders used to run dbol all year round

How big is he?

Tbol+Dbol for 8 weeks+ WITH high dosages is getting up there. Im on week 5 on a tbol/var cycle and have no problems...

hes pretty big he was just sayin that he knew what he was talkin about, but is there anything like tbol thats injectable so i wouldnt be doing so much damage to my liver

hes pretty big he was just sayin that he knew what he was talkin about, but is there anything like tbol thats injectable so i wouldnt be doing so much damage to my liver

Injectable tbol....nope, but there are injectable aas. Just research and come up with the best one to suit your goals and your cycle.

Still interested in how big he is, height/weight?

i asked him about using something else but he just said to use both orals that i will be fine i just wanted some more inpute he is about 5'10" i think he said hes about230 somewhere around there hes pretty lean too

he looks awesome hes only 25 too

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran d-bol for 10 weeks before. at the end of the ten weeks I got very sick. I discontinued the d-bol immediately and got immediately better. so I am a firm believer in no longer than 6 weeks on d-bol.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Closterbol (it's also spelled clostabol) acetate is the parent compound of T-bol and can work as a injectable T-bol if used in adequate dosages.

Milky87 is offline Member
    hhbc was most likely trenbolone HexaHydroBenzylCarbonate, aka Parabolan

Thread Information