eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member

vein shot, what happens?

Hey guys, i had my shot last night and i think i hit a vein, i know i'm suppose to aspirate 1st, just not used to it. Plus it's kinda hard to do that when you shoot in the ass. What happens if you hit a vein??? Should i do something about it? And next time when i DO aspirate, if blood get's into the syringe, what should i do??? thnx

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO
    Hey guys, i had my shot last night and i think i hit a vein, i know i'm suppose to aspirate 1st, just not used to it. Plus it's kinda hard to do that when you shoot in the ass. What happens if you hit a vein??? Should i do something about it? And next time when i DO aspirate, if blood get's into the syringe, what should i do??? thnx

Tell you what bro, if you aspirate and draw blood, f_ck it man, you take and press that plunger in so that the juice gets in there as quick as possible. JUST KIDDING! All right, first off, I would aspirate all the time. i know there are some dudes on here that don't but whatever. It's easy, even in the glute. If you draw blood when aspirating which I've done a few times, pull the needle out and pick a new spot to inject into. Repeat the process, aspirate again, no blood inject, blood pull out. Usually you will not draw blood when aspirating. But if you hit a vein or go through one without injecting into it nothing happens, you'll just bleed a little. Just pull the needle out put a cloth on it, and pick a new spot. I've never injected in a vein, and you never will if you aspirate. But I guess if you do you have coughing fits for 15-30 minutes. Can't be all that fun.

Thread Information