Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Should I take T3? What are your opinions on it.

I've never taken T3 before. I am cutting right now, I am at around 12% bf and my goal is to get into the single digits. I am on a low dose of test E (250mg week) and winstrol at 50mg ed. Morning cardio on empty mon/wed/fri will commence next week. Diet is on point. Would you recommend T3 if you've used it? thanks.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I've never taken T3 before. I am cutting right now, I am at around 12% bf and my goal is to get into the single digits. I am on a low dose of test E (250mg week) and winstrol at 50mg ed. Morning cardio on empty mon/wed/fri will commence next week. Diet is on point. Would you recommend T3 if you've used it? thanks.
    t3 + clen is a great combo... Clen gives you more energy to w/o when on lower cal diets.

AmonRy is offline New Member
    I just cycled and finished clen about a week ago without t3. It is definately different for someone who hasn't ever done it before. The first doses at 40mcg and 60 mcg didn't seem to have much effect but after that, it was on. I felt jittery all day long. I fully support clen since its given side effects had virtually no sway over me. One day I had leg cramps that almost made me cry like a little girl but other than that there was nothing. If you do decide on clen/t3 cycle you must slam water all day and supplement with 3g taurine and 300-400 mg of potassium. Good luck bro. Yell at us with your verdict.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't try clen . I have a heart condition and won't take ephedrine. I am scared of clen. It'd be T3 only if I did take it.

-The Ross- is offline Banned
    Do NOT use T-3.

It is just not neccissitated.

It can do permanent damage to your thyroid.

Just do it the old-fashioned way:

Reduced calorie diet, Tren /Winny/Prop/Clen .....

[R]

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the same boat as you Polska (almost. I can't take ephedrine, clen , etc due to anxiety and a hypersensitivity to those products. I too, was thinking about doing T3, but as it was stated above, it CAN and most often, WILL do permanent thyroid damage. IMO it just isn't worth it to be able to cut some weight. Just diet down, kick up the cardio and stay on the Winny. I'm coming off a hardcore cycle and I'm down to 750mg EW Test Enan and 50mg ED Winny orals. Best of luck.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For YEARS we've been hearing 'T3 fucks up your thyroid!' yet i have to see one, one member of any forum who used it report damage. A.R's profile also debunks this myth.

Thread Information