Thread: Tbol

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member

Question Tbol

Can Anyone Tell Me HoW Tbol Is On The Hairline And How Does It Compare To Var Or Winny IN REGARDS 2 GETTING YOU MORE VASCULAR
    Last edited by STILUNEEK; 04-22-2006 at 08:47 PM.

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    ok thanks 4 all the help iam amazed 23 people looked at the post but nobody could comment

fanatic is offline Member
    Tbol is not as good as var pertaining to vacularity. As for winny, I cant really comment as I've never used it.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I noticed no noticeable in my hairline from T-Bol at 50 mg ED. I don't think anybody really does, it's generally excepted it's very easy on the hairline.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol does not eat your hairline. At higher dosages like 100mgs+, maybe but I haven't read it yet. I just don't see how you could take that much anyway and not have your stomach feel like it's in a war?

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STILUNEEK
    Can Anyone Tell Me HoW Tbol Is On The Hairline And How Does It Compare To Var Or Winny IN REGARDS 2 GETTING YOU MORE VASCULAR
    ive done many tbol cycles... its amazing... i would say u get better gains from tbol compared to the other 2, and it doesnt convert to dht so its not going to give you male patern baldness.

GabeJuice is offline New Member

Ot

Unless I"m mistaken tbol must be the new nickname for OT( Oral-Turinabol -chlordihydromethyltestosterone). This drug should cause not too many androgenic side effects at moderate doses so it doesn't usually cause someone to start losing hair or growing hair on their back etc. It has relatively low androgenic properties and very respectable moderate anabolic effects. It's awesome stuff I'm thrilled they brought it back after so long. Those East Germans used to kick ass on OT. I don't care what anybody says but Turinabol is hands down more potent then Anavar . You could gain close to the same amount of muscle as you would on DBOL without water retention and the host of all the other side effects of D-bol. It also has the advantage of being able to be taken for long periods of time compared to most other orals. Great for doping athletes because after tapering off tbol's metabolites are out of your system in 4 or 5 days. I't is quite a unique drug.
    Last edited by GabeJuice; 04-24-2006 at 10:42 PM.

Uhhh, I wouldn't recommend taking tbol for long periods. It's alkylated (C17) so it passes your liver twice. 3-4 weeks is a normal jump start but I've heard of people doing 6 weeks on OT only. I tested my first run with OT last summer for 4 weeks. I wanted to try it by itself so there was no confusion what drug was working. I gained 10lbs of waterfree muscle. I was happy. I just ordered another 100 just to have on hand. I like the stuff a lot.

British Dragon is the only good one I know of. I don't know if there is any UG?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Careful dude, don't mention those taboo names in your posts........

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Love the avatar though, and about the Tbol, it looks really great, i saw results on my partner in about 2 weeks, and real results i mean.......end of week 6: not the same guy! more vascular/bigger/fuller/harder than ever!

Thread Information