Thread: Quick help

marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

Quick help

Best friend is trying to run tren acetate for first cycle by itself. I have done my research and told him it is not right. Any sugestions on what else i can give him so he doesn't kill himself? I atleast know u need to run a test? right?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yeah you can give him a SLAP and tell him not to do a cycle

what are his stat's ???
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

not working out 5'6" 140 he thinks his work is working out and he is with me right now? please help us solve this problem before he hurts himself!!!

bump!!!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Tell him to look over in the diet and training forum and fix his diet up. 140 hmmm....I dont see this happening. If by all means he is that stuborn and will hurt him self to do it then I recomend

week 1-12 Test E 500mgs/week

Thank you he still is not comprehending. he is listing to all the local idiots

Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    not working out 5'6" 140 he thinks his work is working out and he is with me right now? please help us solve this problem before he hurts himself!!!

so let's get this right he aint training he aint dietting and he want's to do a tren only cycle.

jesus mate get your pimp hand out and slap that little bitch lol
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thank you he still is not comprehending. he is listing to all the local idiots
    then hire him a baby sitter....and tell her to wipe his ass cuz hes full of shit

ok im am a beleiver in what u guys tough me and i thank u guys with my life. but can u please tell him well we are on here that he has to listen to me. at least give him a test to run with it. I will try my best to get him some anti estro and a pct. please talk some common sence into him. he thinks this site is a joke and i know better. i have learned so much from u guys. lol!!!

ok im am a beleiver in what u guys tough me and i thank u guys with my life. but can u please tell him well we are on here that he has to listen to me. at least give him a test to run with it. I will try my best to get him some anti estro and a pct. please talk some common sence into him. he thinks this site is a joke and i know better. i have learned so much from u guys. lol!!!
    how old is this so called friend??? sounds like a teenie bopper by the way your describing him. This isn't Dr.Phil. Our advice for him is to stay off aas.....THE END.

He doesnt need it with those stats and that crappy mentality. He will only end up

a) wasting his money
    b) hurt him self
    c) lose everything he gained
    d) become depressed
    e) get addicted to gear

if he still wants to do it by this point, then tell him to do it and learn the hard way. just my 2 cents.

look mate he dosent train he dosent diet and you want him to do a test and tren cycle.

my best advice to you is if he don't want to listen let the mug do what ever he want's to do and let him **** himself up.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Come on boys? Don't prove me wrong

Why do I get the feeling that your "friend" is YOU

Your trying soooo HARD to convince us to recomend a cycle for "YOUR FRIEND"

i aint sure what you want

but me and juicebox have given you the best advice
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

ok my best freind is asking for my advice and i know u guys are not that much of assholes. i tell myself i learned from the best just and i know a test is a base and if he is gonna do it he should run a test. thats all. Alls i what is an answer to him to listen to me and not the local idiots. he lied to me and told me he would listen but what else is new he lied! just tell him he should wait for me to help him because like i said i am at least a little more well informed because of u guys. I have spent days overall learning from u!!!

sorry buddy if u knew me i have bothering u for about a year now and i am finally learning and if i'm correct that thats what u are here for?

if this was me i would have started my cycle without my pct and i would have not got my diet in check, like i have. listen we are both drunk and i am just trying to help my buddy like u guys helped me.. and i love u for it ..assholes!!! just kidding by boys that i never met. lol

ok my best freind is asking for my advice and i know u guys are not that much of assholes. i tell myself i learned from the best just and i know a test is a base and if he is gonna do it he should run a test. thats all. Alls i what is an answer to him to listen to me and not the local idiots. he lied to me and told me he would listen but what else is new he lied! just tell him he should wait for me to help him because like i said i am at least a little more well informed because of u guys. I have spent days overall learning from u!!!

We told you he shouldn't be using gear at all. Then I mentioned if hes going to run something then let it be...............Test E at 500mgs/week (its a good beginners cycle).

So relaxe with your asshole statements. Also if you learned from the best then you would have tell him the best advice : NOT TO USE GEAR ( I believe atleast thats whata true friend would do) and if not then like I said I still gave you a cycle for him to run...that is if by all means the dude is going to go ahead and do it anyway.

sorry buddy if u knew me i have bothering u for about a year now and i am finally learning and if i'm correct that thats what u are here for?
    Were here to learn yes but your asking us to give you bad advice which isn't something were here for.

Like I said for the 3rd time we gave you even a beginers cycle to run......YOU JUST CHOOSE TO NOT LISTEN. Like what more ADVICE you want?

yes i am here to help and if you read through meny of my post's you will find out that is what i do.

however i'am not here to make a cycle up for a skinny person ho dosent train dosent diet and dosent seem to cear NO this is not what i'am here for

and your both drunk congrat's well done

and you called me an asshole in two of your post's
    my advice to you is grow up i'am done with this thread
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

listen bro like i said no hard fellings i love u guys for making me do thinks right thats all i am trying to do for my boy. he only did 1 cc , its not to late for him to wait for me to help him train, right?

by the way i would never call u assholes i was just kidding around, like i said u guys are the reason i am doing this for him so for whats it worth thank you nad i will never make a smart remark again. u guys help alot of inexperienced people on your spare time and i completely respect u for that. i guess all i can say is sorry nad it won't happen again.

please i'm sorry i just need to let him know!!!

bump

ok no replys i understand my buddy will do what he is going to do i give up. thanks agian boys.i mean real men. not boys dont take offence to us drunk assholes

Thread Information