FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Question Making a Cycle Using These Compounds..?

This is a duplicate thread of mine that i never got much feedback from, so i will try wording it different.... The following compounds is what i have and given those, what type of cycle would you "put together"? (goal is gaining strength & quality muscle but dont mine some water retention for size).

Injectables....
    EQ 50ml at 325mg per shot.
    T-eth 50ml at 325 per shot.
    T-prop 40ml at 100mg per shot.
    Tren 40ml at 100mg per shot.
    Orals....
    D-bol at 55mg caps, 40 caps.
    Winny at 55mg caps, 40 caps.
    T-bol at 10mg 200 caps.

(clomid/novla, trib & creatine on hand for PCT)

Running EQ and T-eth as the main cycle and have started the dbol jump but given all of these compounds, what could i add to make it crazier! The freakier the better, just as long as all the compounds work together at the time.
    Keep the replies comin!!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats? If you were trying to get "freakier" and don't care just run everything. But that would be a horrible idea.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    you could use the dbol to jump start your cycle for like 4 weeks...take time off because your test and eq will prob have kicked in by then..then run the tbol and prop on your down time right up to pct after your last injections

what are the dosages of test/eq?/dbol?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    what are your stats? If you were trying to get "freakier" and don't care just run everything. But that would be a horrible idea.
    ... then why would you suggest it to him...running everything wont necessarily get him freakier..and he never said he didnt care

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    ... then why would you suggest it to him...running everything wont necessarily get him freakier..and he never said he didnt care
    Why are you suggesting anything without knowing his age lifting experience and so on.

Stats: 6 ft even 250 15%= BF
    Exp.: near 10 years in the gym system. First 5 were hardcore natural.
    Cycle: Did my 1st cycle at age 25. ran a dbol only but then extended it a few weeks and ran deca and test with a winny finisher and it was awesome. Ive used near every common compound orals or inj. and this is my 4th cycle. It would be my 5th but one got cut short when i lost my gaul bladder and went for surgery.
    29 yrs old now and in prime shape. This time im more looking for more solid quality gains that are more keepable rather then benching over 500 like last time. Dont get me wrong, if i can get back to 500 id love it but im married with 2 kids so im not walkin onto any beach to take my shirt off to gain some chicks interests here. THIS IS ALL FOR ME!!!

So how about some cycle posting here???

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Stats: 6 ft even 250 15%= BF
    Exp.: near 10 years in the gym system. First 5 were hardcore natural.
    Cycle: Did my 1st cycle at age 25. ran a dbol only but then extended it a few weeks and ran deca and test with a winny finisher and it was awesome. Ive used near every common compound orals or inj. and this is my 4th cycle. It would be my 5th but one got cut short when i lost my gaul bladder and went for surgery.
    29 yrs old now and in prime shape. This time im more looking for more solid quality gains that are more keepable rather then benching over 500 like last time. Dont get me wrong, if i can get back to 500 id love it but im married with 2 kids so im not walkin onto any beach to take my shirt off to gain some chicks interests here. THIS IS ALL FOR ME!!!

So how about some cycle posting here???
    If I had those compounds, I would run it something like this:

prop-150mgs ed 1-4
    tren -150mgs ed 1-4
    winstrol -50mgs ed 1-4
    D-bol-50mgs ed 1-4
    Arimidex -1mg ed 1-4

Make big gains in a short period of time, get off, get your natty test-levels back up quikly, so you can keep the gains. Recovery from short cycles are much easier than longer cycles.

Question together cycles please....

You have my stats and all, but i barely got any reply's!!

Common bro's, help a brotha out here PLEASE!!

^^bump^^

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    how did you end up w/ the gear before the cycle? kinda puttin the carriage infront of the horse arent you?

Thread Information