Thread: Help Please

The Golden Boy is offline Junior Member

Help Please

I've got a friend that has never worked out before (never on a program, probably in the gym less than 10 times in his life). He has never been on a good diet. Drinks more than he should.

Anyway, he is ready for his first cycle of steroids ....and he wants to do something along the lines of Test, D-Bol & Deca stack. What can I tell this guy to change his mind???? He doesn't know anything about this stuff and I'm worried. Please help.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    bro. there are alot of people like your friend. all you can do is try to throw knowledge his way and hope he listens.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Boy
    I've got a friend that has never worked out before (never on a program, probably in the gym less than 10 times in his life). He has never been on a good diet. Drinks more than he should.

Anyway, he is ready for his first cycle of steroids....and he wants to do something along the lines of Test, D-Bol & Deca stack. What can I tell this guy to change his mind???? He doesn't know anything about this stuff and I'm worried. Please help.
    Well thats just plain fvcking retarded. Get the knob end to join the board and we will tell him for you !!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    he will learn quickly that putting anabolics into your body isnt an instant thing, which is something the media and un educated people think on this. he will not gain muscle if hes not lifting. he will gain weight.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Tell him about this site and all the negative side affects useing aas can have on him if he wont listen all you can do is say I told you so after he F's him self up then maybe after he grows some nice tits and cant get A hard on for for A few months he will be ready to take your advice and educate himself before putting shit in his body that he obviously has no F'n idea about.

Your friends a fool.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well thats just plain fvcking retarded. Get the knob end to join the board and we will tell him for you !!!!
    EXACTLY !!!
    tell him you found this great site and it will show him everything he needs to know to do HIS cycle the best way....WE will do the rest

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Tell the dip, that he could possibly get some sort of erectile-dysfunction, if not used properly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3138
    Tell the dip, that he could possibly get some sort of erectile-dysfunction, if not used properly!!

same goes for my wife. (drum solo) cha cha!

Thread Information