Beretta726 is offline Junior Member

First cycle - Cyp,Deca,Dbol

What's up everybody I'm about to start my first cycle, well second. About 8 months ago I tried Test Prop at 300mg for 5 weeks. I really messed up with that because I was not being told the correct information. Well I've been talking to some experienced users for the past couple of weeks and was told to start my next cycle like this:
    -500mg to 400mg/week of test cyp
    -200mg/week of deca
    -25mg/day of Dbol for the first 4 weeks.

STATS: I'm 21, 6ft, 194lbs, 280lb bench press, 800lb leg press

I've searched and read alot already I just need some more suggestions and comments. Thanks

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    bro the cycle sounds good. just drop the deca you will have great results with out it and this is your 1st real cycle. And pick one 500 mg or 400mg so your blood levels are stable. make sure you have a pct lined up too.. GL

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Up the Deca to 400mg a week and finish it a week before the Test. Also run the cycle for 10 to 12 weeks. What about PCT ? Whats are your stats and workout experince ?

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Hey brother im on my 3rd cycle and my stats are real close to yours im 6'1, 210 pounds, bench press is 405 and legpress is 1010 pounds, and im just now added decca to my cycle, I did 2 test cycles before I thought about decca so this might be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by pmorris
    bro the cycle sounds good. just drop the deca you will have great results with out it and this is your 1st real cycle. And pick one 500 mg or 400mg so your blood levels are stable. make sure you have a pct lined up too.. GL
    Yeah I think I might save the Deca for next cycle or sell it. Probably going with cyp and dbol only with the cyp at 400mg/week. Yea I have pct lined up. Nolvadex will be on hand just in case. Clomid and nolvadex will be used for 3 weeks starting 2 weeks after my last injection.

It's going to be a 10week cycle. Sorry forgot to mention that earlier.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    I dont go no longer 10 weeks neither in any of my cycles.

Thread Information