Juice41684 is offline New Member

sust cycle 125mgs EOD? logical????

i got my hands on sust and i know a lot of u are against sust unless its shot ED

Well what about EOD at 125mgs .. i wanna stay at 500mgs per week ....
    i have done some nile organon sust before and shot i amp every 5 days and had good results .... 15 pounds off 10 amps .... so im guess EOD would be better ??? i dont wanna shoot ED at all too much for me

oh and yes i do have some Dbol to front load for a couple weeks .. so no its not a sust only cycle ....

input would be appreciated ... .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Stats, Cycle experience and age ? EOD is fine !!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i find it useless doing it eod but ull see results from it

You can get away with shooting sust EOD but its more effective if its shot ED.

king diamond is offline Banned
    does eod at 125mgs slow the saturation or help it get into the body better than 250mgs twice a week? i mean i know u lose the prop in it if u shoot 2 times a week but other than that does it take longer 2 see results because of the 125mgs eod isnt all at once like a shoot of 250mgs at once ???

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king diamond
    does eod at 125mgs slow the saturation or help it get into the body better than 250mgs twice a week? i mean i know u lose the prop in it if u shoot 2 times a week but other than that does it take longer 2 see results because of the 125mgs eod isnt all at once like a shoot of 250mgs at once ???
    good question .... would love to see an answer to this one

Quote Originally Posted by king diamond
    It will take no longer to see results. The enth and cyp will start to take effect at/around the 4th wk. In fact blood levels will be more constant which will translate into an even more effective cycle and it'll keep sides lessened. IMO people who cycle sust with twice/wk injections should just basically cycle enth or cyp. Why pay extra for the sust when their are not taking full advantage of their gear.... if your gonna cycle...DO IT RIGHT....no half-a$$ sh!t.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    with only 30mg of prop based test in it, i find it rather pointless to do it ed or eod unless ur running high doses.
    especially if u break it up into something like 125mg ED or less since then ur only running 15mg/day of prop which isnt SHIT

the one i would be concerned with is the phenylprop ester which is 60mg in a 250mg dose. this should be shot E3D to keep it in your system.
    so in all i would say E3D is most ideal for sust.

king diamond is offline Banned
    thanks 4 the info guys,(tai&slayer) well juice our question is answered!

Thread Information