Thread: Vascectomy

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member

Vasectomy

Any one had a Vasectomy while on cycle or right before starting? I am in between cycles <just finished PCT>and are planning on having one done, but I will be starting cycle toward the end of May. Anyone have any input or how painful it is?

Thanks for any help!

I have a beautiful little girl already and my wife cannot be pregnant again for medical issues<It could kill her!> I almost lost her with our first.
    Last edited by love 2 lift; 05-02-2006 at 12:47 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by love 2 lift
    Any one had a Vascectomy while on cycle or right before starting? I am in between cycles <just finished PCT>and are planning on having one done, but I will be starting cycle toward the end of May. Anyone have any input or how painful it is?

Thanks for any help!

I have a beautiful little girl already and my wife cannot be pregnant again for medical issues<It could kill her!> I almost lost her with our first.

Sorry to hear you almost lost her. I had one done about a year ago. Getting ready to start a cycle pretty soon. not sure how a cycle would be effected by it. Didn't really hurt at all. Just embarassing to have the Doc done there cuttin up my fellas I drove myself home and just a little sore for a few days.

GOOD LUCK

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    One thing to consider if done while on cycle...you will be horny as usual and the doc suggests you don't get randy for a few days...could be uncomfortable. but after that you're supposed to get busy and flush out the pipes. Between cycles may be best...not usually as horny.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    I had one done it was the worst thing i have ever done. When i went in to get it done the DR. didnt know he had to do one that day. So he rushed threw it. When he stuck me in the left nut with the needle he then started cutting right away. I almost pasted out, but on the other nut i told him to wait before cutting me again. After that it felt like he was trying to rip me damn insides out. This was just my 2 cents worth. I think i had a bad DR. And to beat all his name is Dr. Mesax

I met with the doc today and luckily he was able to do it this Friday, so I will take a week or 2 off the gym and fire back up toward the end of May <perfect timing for my next comp> I will let everyone know how it goes.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Its going to be a

Bulldog36 is offline New Member
    I had one done in Jan. It is no big deal. The only part that freked me out was seeing smoke coming from my sack as the Doc coterized. Spent two days on the couch with a bag of peas on my nuts and that was it.

Bulldog36 is offline New Member
    As far as when to have it done I would agree that between cycles would be best.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I had one done as well. No biggie, they give you some nice pain pills to help. I would wait in between as well. The pain might keep you out of the gym for acouple days.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

I had it done yesterday and everything went well. It wasn't that bad! I believe the worst part was waiting for it to be done.

I saw the smoke too. It was a little freaky. I am sitting here with a bag of frozen peas on my nuts right now. LOL

I am going to take it easy for the next few days and relax.

Thread Information