Mr Rags is offline Banned

when to start clomid

Hey guy's, I have been looking on the forums, but I have yet to see anything about exactly when to start my pct.

I shot my last shot yesterday of test e and deca . Should I start my clomid and nolva today, or should I keep taking nolva for a few days, then start my clomid about the time I would normally have taken my next shot (4 days)???

Gonna do
    100mg clomid a day
    40mg nolva a day
    Also was thinking of getting some Letro, not to sure yet

ALSO!!! I am having some trouble developing my chest (lower and on the outsides) what do you guy's think of site injections in order to develop that area. I am not to sure how to inject into my chest!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mr Rags; 04-26-2006 at 11:39 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    WELL if you wold have LOOKD or RESEARCHED the slightest bit you would of knwo that pct starts 2 weeks after TEST E and 3 weeks after DECA thus you need to run test atleast 1 week past deca for best recovery.

researching is obvisouly not your strong point ><

21 days after your last shot bro

research the pct forum, and post there for these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rags
    Hey guy's, I have been looking on the forums, but I have yet to see anything about exactly when to start my pct.

I shot my last shot yesterday of test e and deca . Should I start my clomid and nolva today, or should I keep taking nolva for a few days, then start my clomid about the time I would normally have taken my next shot (4 days)???

Gonna do
    100mg clomid a day
    40mg nolva a day
    Also was thinking of getting some Letro, not to sure yet

ALSO!!! I am having some trouble developing my chest (lower and on the outsides) what do you guy's think of site injections in order to develop that area. I am not to sure how to inject into my chest!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT run letro during pct.. get ur pct times lined up properly and site injections do not work w/ AAS prodcuts... u seriously need to learn to use the search feature and research alot more before doing another cycle.

Mr Rags is offline Banned
    I did look at the forums, but there are alot of different opinions and remarks. Thanks for the info though and next time I will post were it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rags
    I did look at the forums, but there are alot of different opinions and remarks. Thanks for the info though and next time I will post were it should be.
    no bro should all be about the same.. u take the active life of your compounds and make sure none are active when u start ur pct you try to start it the day after the compound is out of your system.. these can be found in the steroid profiles, and educational threads.
    2ndy you want to run test a few weeks past both tren and deca to ensure that the metabolites have had time to degrade to prevent supression of natty test levels during PCT.

Thread Information