Frito is offline New Member

Bromo and T3 stack

I have now used 6.25mg bromo, 160mcg Clen , 60mg Anavar ED for almost 2 weeks now, so i have to go off Clen soon. Is there any danger in a Bromo+T3 stack? I got some T3 i want to get ride of.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frito
    I have now used 6.25mg bromo, 160mcg Clen, 60mg Anavar ED for almost 2 weeks now, so i have to go off Clen soon. Is there any danger in a Bromo+T3 stack? I got some T3 i want to get ride of.
    Why, may I ask, are you running bromocriptine in here, and WHY at 6.5mg? Aren't you getting nauseous??

There shouldn't be any interaction here, but why run this like this?

I'm asking the same question....why bromo???....and especially at that dose??!! I ran that crap one at 1.25mg....gave me a killer headache and wanted to puke my guts out.

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    If you are using it for fat loss then you shouldn't need the t3 as bromo's purpose is to prevent the metabolic shutdown and lowered thyroid caused by dieting. Also, beta-agonists like clen and ephedrine supposedly block bromo's action, so you may have just wasted 2 weeks worth of it. You wont find too much on this forum about dieting and bromo. Try http://www.bodyrecomposition.com

Frito is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aminophiliac
    If you are using it for fat loss then you shouldn't need the t3 as bromo's purpose is to prevent the metabolic shutdown and lowered thyroid caused by dieting. Also, beta-agonists like clen and ephedrine supposedly block bromo's action, so you may have just wasted 2 weeks worth of it. You wont find too much on this forum about dieting and bromo. Try http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    I have read that Clen and Bromo is an okay stack, dont think that Clen block Bromo, because my appetit is still very small, and i normal have an huge appetit after my bulking period, and when im on Clen my appetit is even bigger, so Bromo still works on me.

No i dont have any sides from Bromo.

Thread Information