Thread: tbol+provirin?

OneManArmy is offline New Member

Question Dbol+provirin?

my bad, i meant dbol, not tbol...lol

i havent taken a cycle on steriods before.

i was thinking of starting out with Testosterone Cyponate and Nolvadex ...that sound good for a first cycle?

im 6'1 220, and already strong..been lifting for 5 years

anyways, my friend, whose has been on a cycle before, is thinkin of taking

oral dbol and proviron , with nolvadex...is that too much for the liver to handle? your feedback on both would be great. thanks.

oh, the one thing i am worried about is acne. how common of an occurance is that, and how bad is it?
    Last edited by OneManArmy; 04-28-2006 at 10:41 AM. Reason: misspelled the topic :)

anybody?

what are your stats? age weight height years of serious training?

diet?

6'1, 220, years training: 5-6.

i play football for a college in california. wanted to get bigger, because over the last 3 months i have plateued (spelling?). I have a nutritionist and im eating very well, just seems like ive hit a wall...i know i havent posted very much and im a n00ber still, but thats because all my questions have seem to be answered by me reading this board. i stayed up till 4:30 am last nite, and its 9:30am right now, woke up and im back on it...lol

my friend...he's the same as me, except about 5'11, 200.

what are your ages, and i will try to help you.

lol, its fine. i'm 20, my friend is 21.

my friend started his first cycle with just some test and nolva. worked great for him, gained 15 pounds that he kept...thats a fairly large cornerback!!!

First off I think you are to young. You still have potential. Try to clean up your diet. second whats your BF%?

last time i checked (december) it was at 12%. im not looking to get completely ripped or anything...just have a body better built for football.

i have a very steady, solid diet, i work out in the mornings before school, and i dont eat the sh*t they give out at school...

Ok, IMO you shouldn't do anything. But you are going to anyway, and you already have the gear source. You need to do 500mg test E a week with some letro for an anti E. (just for safety as I don't have much luck with nolvadex ) The reason I say this is you cant test for test. The only thing that will happen is your lvls will be high, and those can be masked or flushed. Let me write you a quick one that will help.

Wek 1-4 40mg SuperDrol/day
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk split in to two doses 1mon mornind 1thurs evening
    Wek 1-10 .25g letro/dy
    PCT Clomid therapy 100mg aday for week1then taper downfor 4 weeks(read in pct forum)
    Nolvadex to cover estrogen rebound during PCT!
    SD is a legit steroid thats legal to buy and has great results.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    First off I think you are to young. You still have potential. Try to clean up your diet. second whats your BF%?
    You are right in normal circumstances but if he's in college football trying to go pro, this is a career decision. As long as the other players are using it you have to use it to be on the same playing field. Otherwise you may not make the team or be drafted into the pros.

I don't really agree with dbol . I would recommend test with a SERM (armidex) and maybe anadrol to kick start. I know I say not dbol but anadrol will sharply increase your red blood cell count which will give you a little more endurance on the field and build a hell of a base real fast. You must pay attention to the side effects too and listen to your body. You must eat very clean and a shit load of protein. Eat every 2-3 hours in smaller meals. Diet is the most important part of a AAS cycle. Diet before training.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 04-28-2006 at 11:38 AM.

If you are talkin carreer better to keep out the stuff thats able to be tested for, and SD is better than anadrol anyway. You will gain and keep on SD Anadrol will blow you up like a baloon and you will loose it all.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    If you are talkin carreer better to keep out the stuff thats able to be tested for, and SD is better than anadrol anyway. You will gain and keep on SD Anadrol will blow you up like a baloon and you will loose it all.
    I've never taking anadrol myself due to hairloss. Otherwise I would. But I have read many threads here how people take drol and keep gains. You lose the water which is leverage in your muscles that gives you the quick strength increase. Not the muscle itself. So you take into account that you are going to lose the water and concentrate on lbm. Jump is only 3-4 weeks. The test will keep the lbm gains coming. But the excessive water from drol is directly dictated by diet as you know. So diet is key.

For his situation SD would be much better kickstarter. And IMO it is a superior drug to anadrol . He also wants to stay lean, so that throws drol out.

i see. you guys are great...superdrol is legal, correct? what makes it legal?

this sounds fairly good.

Wek 1-10 .25g letro/dy
    PCT Clomid therapy 100mg aday for week1then taper downfor 4 weeks(read in pct forum)

so for PCT it would be benificial to run both nolv and clmod?

from what i have just read on SuperDrol, it is hard on your liver. just to be safe, some liv-52 couldnt hurt, right?

right now im eating about 4000-4500 calories a day...i work out hard in the mornings with a coach of mine, then run with the team, and then practice.

how many calories would be reccomended? im planning on just eating an assload of healthy food...costco has amazing deals on their skinless chicken breasts, which i have become a master at seasoning and marinating at...at least for a college kid. lol

anyways, the only real concern is: acne. i had a brief stint with this bastard when i was younger (about frosh-soph in high school) but then it went away...what are the chances of it coming back? with the letro help prevent it?

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy
    i see. you guys are great...superdrol is legal, correct? what makes it legal?

this sounds fairly good.

Wek 1-10 .25g letro/dy

so for PCT it would be benificial to run both nolv and clmod?

YES

from what i have just read on SuperDrol, it is hard on your liver. just to be safe, some liv-52 couldnt hurt, right?

NO WOULDN'T HURT

right now im eating about 4000-4500 calories a day...i work out hard in the mornings with a coach of mine, then run with the team, and then practice.

how many calories would be reccomended? im planning on just eating an assload of healthy food...costco has amazing deals on their skinless chicken breasts, which i have become a master at seasoning and marinating at...at least for a college kid. lol

YOURE DOING GOOD, IF YOU CAN HIT 5500 CLEAN THEN DO IT BY ALL MEANS. REMEMBER TRY TO STAY CLEAN FOR THIS, SO AS NOT TO ADD THE FAT AND KEEP A GOOD BULK.

anyways, the only real concern is: acne. i had a brief stint with this bastard when i was younger (about frosh-soph in high school) but then it went away...what are the chances of it coming back? with the letro help prevent it?
    THE LETRO SHOULD HELP WITH THE ESTROGEN RELATED ACNE, BUT YOU MAY STILL GET SOME IF YOU ARE PRONE.

i ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS THROUGHOUT THE QUOTE.

sorry caps still on
    SD is legal because they bipassed the ban and made a designer supplement of of dhea. It works extremely well. You have to order it online. I use EZ price match .com

wow. you guys are amazing. im going to get this stuff today (but ill wait for the superdrol and the letro to get here) and...well, geez. great stuff

thanks...

one man army click on my name and see if you can send me an email. I know you cant pm me. try to email me.

Exclamation

no i cant for some reason...but you can email me. are we allowed to post email addy's?

Thread Information