Beltea is offline New Member

Test Enan/Cypion or Test Prop

Hi!

I am a 21 year old male. I have been training for five years. A lot of cardiovascular training, but also weight lifting. Low weight, high rep and fast. I have never tried to gain weight, just tried to stay fit. But now I want to gain mass and strength. I weigh 65 kilograms (130 lbs.), I am 68 inches tall (170 cm).

I have never tested anabolic steroids , but I have been reading for a while now and I have decided to make a first cycle.

I want to keep it clean and simple. Just a testosterone to start with. However, I am not sure which type of tesosterone to use.

From what I've understood, Cypionate and Enanthate is very much alike, but Propionate differ a bit. Propionate seems to be "safer" in terms of its post-cycle androgenic and estrogenic qualites. (?) Meaning that after discontinuation androgen and estrogen levels will drop.

What are your thoughts about this? Am I going in the right direction?
    And what are yor thoughts about time-span of cycle, dosage and lenght between injections?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop requires ed/eod injections if ur up for it. less water retention than ethan and cyp. usually used for cutting.

cyp i think has the most retention of all 3. can be shot twice weekly. used for bulking

enan has a lil less water retention than cyp. can also be shot twice weekly. used for bulking.

the recommended would be test e for maybe 10-12 weeks at 500 mg/week. including a proper pct.

but u might wanna try goin natural for a lil while longer.

good luck

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Seriously bro. 130lbs is anorexic at your height. You need to eat a hell of a lot more and train heavier. Hold off on the cycle for a few more years.

1buffsob

Prop requires ed/eod injections if ur up for it. less water retention than ethan and cyp. usually used for cutting.

cyp i think has the most retention of all 3. can be shot twice weekly. used for bulking

enan has a lil less water retention than cyp. can also be shot twice weekly. used for bulking.

the recommended would be test e for maybe 10-12 weeks at 500 mg/week. including a proper pct.

good luck

Thanks bro. But what does ed/eod injections mean?

Yes I was thinking to use Nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 1 week after termination of injections (Test Prop) and then 20 mg/day for 2 weeks more. And if problems would arise to start with the Nolvadex 20 mg/day till problems are gone. But one thing I am wondering is, should I continue with the cycle if problems starts to arise and I am taking Nolva?

Seriously bro. 130lbs is anorexic at your height. You need to eat a hell of a lot more and train heavier. Hold off on the cycle for a few more years.

1buffsob

I am from France, we use kilograms here. I am not sure of 130 lbs. is the right approximation from my side, if you mean that it is anorexic.

I know I need to change my diet and type of training, but as I said mass gaining has never been my goal. I was thinking these steroids would push me off to a good start in gaining mass.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    5'8", 145lbs are your stats in Standard Measurement. If you're from France, America, Egypt, or Mars, this is small. Steroids are not meant to 'push you off to a good start in gaining mass'. Steroids are needed to surpass genetic limitations. You need to reach a natural base before considering aas use. Change your diet and training NOW, then in a couple of years consider aas.

1buffsob

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltea

good luck

Thanks bro. But what does ed/eod injections mean?

Yes I was thinking to use Nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 1 week after termination of injections (Test Prop) and then 20 mg/day for 2 weeks more. And if problems would arise to start with the Nolvadex 20 mg/day till problems are gone. But one thing I am wondering is, should I continue with the cycle if problems starts to arise and I am taking Nolva?
    it means EveryDay/EveryOtherDay injections

i dont think 65 kg is 130 lbs.. i think its more than that. u might be around somewhere 150 lbs. u can find online conversions on google

5'8", 145lbs are your stats in Standard Measurement. If you're from France, America, Egypt, or Mars, this is small. Steroids are not meant to 'push you off to a good start in gaining mass'. Steroids are needed to surpass genetic limitations. You need to reach a natural base before considering aas use. Change your diet and training NOW, then in a couple of years consider aas.

1buffsob

What I meant was not that people are small here in France, but rather that my approximation (since we use kilograms in France) of my weight was poor.

I was only talking about the first cycle, which would push me off to a good start in gaining mass. Later on, what one chooses to do, either to continue on steroids or not, to continue "surpassing genetic limitations" is not a paradigm, or an eternal truth.

Merci

brutesinme is offline Member
    65 kg equals 143 pounds (kg = lb*2.2) Much too light IMO

Thread Information