Thread: M1t

Getswole1465 is offline New Member

Question M1t

Hey everyone I just picked up a bottle of M1T, Novedex-Estrogen Blocker, and Milk Thistle. Does anyone know how I should cycle this? Or if I need PCT. I know this doesnt sound like a big deal but Im only 19 and just tryin to get serious for the summer. Thanks a lot.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    M1t is strong stuff. You NEED pct. It will shut you down hard. M1t is very liver toxic, and should be run for no-longer than four weeks. Proper PCT does need to be followed. Make sure you don't drink, and go easy on pain killers. What's your training experience? At 19, you probably do not have enough yet...

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    dont do them.seriously. Theyre not good for you and will kill your kidneys and more. M1T IS a steroid , and at 19 there is no need at all to juice. In the long run you will be messed up from it. Youve probably got as much test in you right now as what the M1T can give you. So theres no point at all.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say hold off as well. If you wanna get serious for the summer as you say...well than simply get serious for the summer, you dont need a drug to get serious you need will power and determination. Besides M1t wont give you what you want.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    there is pharmacy grade anabolics that give equal or better results with less sides......you should have posted a thread stating what you were thinking about gettin into before you bought it, you may have changed your mind.......Listen to these guy man, go with non hormonal supps for awhile, eat good and train right

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    "Serious for the summer" ha ha ha.

Thread Information