vamsjr is offline New Member

No Gains from my first cycle??

I'm new to this Forum and would appreciate any advice I could get.

I began training in traditional boxing (heavy cardio) at 155 lbs around a year ago and then added weight training to the mix around 8 months back at which point I naturally jumped to about 170 and had plateaued there since.

I spoke with an experienced steroid user I knew from the gym and decided to try out a cycle myself. Although there was siginificant strength increases there was really no weight gain to speak of (hit 175-177 then dropped back to 172 now). Yes, I do believe I have a very fast metabolism but I was training hard (6-7 days a week) and eating all kinds of protien and carbs during the cycle so this leads me to believe it may have been the cycle itself.

If anyone can have a look at what I took and how I took it and could shed any light on what cycle I should do next it would be greatly appreciated as I'm essentially looking to cut the last layer of fat covering my lowert abs but increase muscular density with some weight gain (185 is my goal)!!

Here's what I took:

Week 1 400 mg Deca
    Week 2 400 mg Deca 200 mg EQ
    Week 3 200 mg Deca 400 mg Test
    Week 4 200 mg Deca 400 mg Test

On about Week 3 I began stacking in 30 mg per day of Dinabol in for about 4 weeks.

Now that I actually look at the cycle I did it become painfully clear there was something wrong with the way I took that cycle so any advice would be great!!

Also, I went to do blood work during the cycle to make sure all was well and the only thing that was off was my 'Good Cholestoral' count (HDL) which after reading up on it apparently too many Carbs can cause this to drop, has anyone else experienced that while on a cycle?

Thanks,

VAMSJR

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    That is by far the worst cycle i have ever seen in my life, no joke.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...ur so out of order i dont even know where to begin-----

training 6-7 days a week with a fast metabolism is overtraining without a doubt.

cycles are run for 8-12 weeks with consistant doses.

u need to read information around here for a lonnnnnnng time before even considering doing another cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Definitely up there....

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    This was very foolish so I hope you learned from it......almost every compound you ran were suppose to be ran longer than 10 wks. I don't know what kind of test you ran but ethanate and cypionate won't even effect your physique till wk 4 or 5, maybe even 6, sus will begin sooner if ran correctly. Sounds like you just took in whatever your guy was giving you w/o any education of what you are putting in yourself. Spend a lot more time on this site and get educated first

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You're right. I've seen a lot of bad ones, but this one takes the cake.

1buffsob

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vamsjr

Week 1 400 mg Deca

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa thhhaaaaa ffffaaaaaaaakkk

whats sad is you can never get that first cycle back..

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    Sounds like you just took in whatever your guy was giving you w/o any education of what you are putting in yourself. Spend a lot more time on this site and get educated first
    EXACTLY!

Did he also tell you to do 100 mg of Var in there for 2-3 days too, followed by 3 days of HGH?

Bet you wish you found this site about 5 weeks ago.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    My brother has a bad cycle,200mg Deca /week,but this is horrible...!
    Needs more research,you can ask first here,"you can do it,,,we can help"

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 170lbs 8 months of training you should put all thoughts of using juice away. you need to hit the diet and training sections and read away bro.

yea and very shitty cycle this guy didnt care about you, he is a total douchebag and made a quick buck off of someone who trusted him.....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    reminds me of a guy i knew a long time ago who had a "experienced" source that told him to inject into his forearm, the cycle length was 3 weeks, its amazing how stupid some people are

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Here's what I took:

Week 1 400 mg Deca
    Wow....vamsjr

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, worst cycle ever!! I hope that wasnt recommended to you by your so called "experience steroid user" If so, he is a moron! Do some reading on this site and you'll find out really fast why it didnt work and why thats a bad cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    right as you can gather mate the cycle you ran was not very well laid out.....i can tell you that if this was only for 4 weeks this is one of the reasons apart from the cycle itself being crap,that you did not gain much...the compounds you used are all long acting esters apart from the d-bol......it takes anythin from 5 weeks upwards to see much off of the injectables you used and that would be if you used them correctly...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I hope his "supplier" isn't a member here.
    Maybe it was a hidden-camera show. They Gotcha!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im betting you were not eating enuff cals either.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

murphy54 is offline New Member
    sorry for you dude

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Could of been worse, as I doubt you have any knowledge of anti-e's and/or PCT.

1buffsob

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt say your buddies experienced in anything except f'in up!

Hellbound is offline New Member
    Damn reding your post makes me feel like a genius when it comes to roid knowledge do some research....then do some more research on top of that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yep that cycle is in the Special Olympics Gold Medal catagory, there is no doubt !!!

BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member
    well at least now he has a website where he can fallback to for info from people who do this for a living, ive learned alot from this website.

manofsteel69 is offline Junior Member
    i wonder if ross is his experienced guy? lmao this is probably ross' idea of the perfect beginner stack, after it you do the turanavar for 6 months then the dianveron for the rest of your life so you always keep what you gain.

I am not a bright man, but I do know what a bad cycle is jenny. taken from forrest gump himself

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    Vamsjr where did you go? man if i were you i would go kick that guys ass!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel69
    i wonder if ross is his experienced guy? lmao this is probably ross' idea of the perfect beginner stack, after it you do the turanavar for 6 months then the dianveron for the rest of your life so you always keep what you gain.
    I am not a bright man, but I do know what a bad cycle is jenny. taken from forrest gump himself
    Lmao!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Lmao!
    Ha Ha Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel69

And the winner for FUNNIEST POST OF THE DAY goes too.........manofsteel69!
    Come get your award!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle belongs in the AR hall of shame quotes

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    This is why reseach and patience pay off in the end. Here's a perfectly good example of someone who lacked research and was not patient.

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    i know this case all to well. here is probabaly what happend. his friend at the gym first off is a moron but still knows better than this sh*t. i bet what he had this stuff laying around and it was not enough for his full cycle. so what he did was sell it to our bro and make him think it was a cycle, so that he could charge him alot of $$$ for almost nothing. what happens is most guys know about how much they think they will have to spend on a cycle. and most of your local gym "dealers" wanna give them the least amout of candy for the most amount of money. they dont care about the outcome of the buyer just care about there selves. this happens all the time.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    All is not lost my friend, don't listen to anyone who tells this. Yes your gains should be great on your first cycle, because your receptors are fresh, you can still make the gains of a beginner. I would go to the main site, and find steroid cycles, then click on novice cycles. Also they have info on diet for cycles as well. You only need some test for your first cycle, and maybe one other compound, and proper pct. There is a great book that is sold on this site callled "Anabolic Steroids " by Anthony Roberts. If nothing else order that book. Read through it a couple of times before even considering your next cyce. And the guys on here are very helpful.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you aswell mate? im guessing your under 21 for some reason. either way, dont even be thinking about steroids for a long time. limit your training, eat the right foods at the right quantities, and get some rest. you CAN box and weight train and GAIN WEIGHT, but only if you are replacing and adding more calories to your body than the ones you are burning off

Candyman22 is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I never seen anything like it before. Normally you would run it for 8-12 weeks not 4.

Steele is offline Member
    EAT!!!! (I am a hardgainer myself) -STEELE

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by vamsjr
    I'm new to this Forum and would appreciate any advice I could get.

I began training in traditional boxing (heavy cardio) at 155 lbs around a year ago and then added weight training to the mix around 8 months back at which point I naturally jumped to about 170 and had plateaued there since.

I spoke with an experienced steroid user I knew from the gym and decided to try out a cycle myself. Although there was siginificant strength increases there was really no weight gain to speak of (hit 175-177 then dropped back to 172 now). Yes, I do believe I have a very fast metabolism but I was training hard (6-7 days a week) and eating all kinds of protien and carbs during the cycle so this leads me to believe it may have been the cycle itself.

If anyone can have a look at what I took and how I took it and could shed any light on what cycle I should do next it would be greatly appreciated as I'm essentially looking to cut the last layer of fat covering my lowert abs but increase muscular density with some weight gain (185 is my goal)!!

Here's what I took:

Week 1 400 mg Deca

On about Week 3 I began stacking in 30 mg per day of Dinabol in for about 4 weeks.

Now that I actually look at the cycle I did it become painfully clear there was something wrong with the way I took that cycle so any advice would be great!!

Also, I went to do blood work during the cycle to make sure all was well and the only thing that was off was my 'Good Cholestoral' count (HDL) which after reading up on it apparently too many Carbs can cause this to drop, has anyone else experienced that while on a cycle?

Thanks,

VAMSJR
    That is a terrible cycle. All you did was add some water and then drop, hence a post cycle bodyweight the same as pre cycle. Your HDL went down not b/c of carbs, but from dianabol . All 17aa's reduce HDL, sometimes to near zero levels.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Follow this link, and all your questions will be answered.click me

Thread Information