trisdog is offline Associate Member

Letrozole... liquid from AR

hey guys just got my letrozole .. it comes in a spray.. So how would i dose this?.. It's 2.5mg/ml .. whats the common daily dosage i should be taking? and how many squirts would that be?

thanks

wow this got bumped down in 2 mins... bump it up!

anyone for a quick answer?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

cool thanks... think it would be easier to just use an oral syringe?

..That's what I use...I make my own ancillaries....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

cool, i also just read that letro should be started 2 weeks before a cycle... is it a waste to start using it if i'm already 4 weeks in? my reason for even gettin g it was 1. just incase gyno and 2. i was going to use it anyway to prevent bloating... I also have nolvadex .. should i just stick to using a little bit of nolva dex throughout my cycle and save the letro or should i use it?? pls help me with this one.. thanks!

...all depends on your cycle....Do a search for gyno by CBino, it will answer alot of your questions....

..I'm feeling generous.... read this thread...

All you need to know about GYNO.

AG

thanks, I read that but I am not really concerned about gyno right now as i never really had any problems with it.. But i was also going to use the letro to reduce bloating .. would it work in this way?

I am doing a 12 week cycle of testE @ 750 a week.. and might throw in tren A for 4-6 weeks at 50mg ED.. from either week 4-10, or 6-12

..yes, letro will help dry you out....I wouldn't run tren a for less than 8 weeks.....IMO

AG

Use the letro .75 or three pumps every other day unless you should start to develop gyno. It wont carry the possibility of hindering your gains like tamox.

.25mg ED does me well, may want to start low and work up....

AG

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..yes, letro will help dry you out....I wouldn't run tren a for less than 8 weeks.....IMO

AG
    I have to disagree. Acetate is such a fast ester it could totally be run for six weeks. and definitely 6-10

though I dont see the purpose....

...Disagreement is fine...I merely am stating what does me well..at 6 weeks tren ace is just starting to really kick for me...always has.....that's why I recommend 8 week min.

AG

cool thanks a lot guys. always helpful!

AnabolicFrenzy is offline New Member
    Im on the second week of My letro at 2.5mg's a day..How long is it safe to run this for reversing my gyno..I dont want to kill my estrogen for to long and have negative effects later on ..

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    good stuff.. i started it after i had lumps and it worked great.. after that i started two weeks out to get blood levels high.. start with one pump a day for five days and bump up slowly..

good stuff

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    good stuff.. i started it after i had lumps and it worked great.. after that i started two weeks out to get blood levels high.. start with one pump a day for five days and bump up slowly..

good stuff

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    .25mg ED does me well, may want to start low and work up....

AG
    Bingo, I wouldnt think you would need to go higher than this unless you HAVE to. Perfect maintenance dose to start with.

Thread Information