Thread: Info for Newb

Apec is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle

I did two cycles of liquid T3 last summer and liked the results. I am looking to do a few more cycles and do not know too much about what to take. I have heard from around the gym that winstrol is good. Should I also do clen on the same cycle? Anything else I should use instead of these?

I am 5'5 145lbs. I am good shape, but am looking to strip all fat and get the lean cut look.

Thanks
    Adam
    Last edited by Apec; 04-29-2006 at 02:32 PM.

I am thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle stacking Winstrol and Clen . Any suggestions?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    well how old are you, bodyfat, years training? you need to be pretty complete with your stats also you need to do more reasearch when your running your first cycle you stick to a test and most people with have you go with test ethan shot bi weekly at around 500mg but you really need to read around and get some more reaserch done

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run a Clen + T3 cycle. (I'm actually just about to start one btw. Already on clen, going to add in some T3 when my second bottle of Clen and T3 arive)

Another option would be to run some aas, like test prop. I also belive that anavar would compliment T3 quite well. I'm not a fan of running winstrol without a test base.

I am 22 yrs. old. Have been working out (lifting + cardio) for about 4-5 years. I have been talking to some people and am going to start w/ a cycle of winstrol stacked with equipore (sp)
    Any suggestions?

Adam

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    Well if i were you i would run some test with somthing ells are you trying to bulk or cut?? I cant asume that you are trying to cut when you are 145lbs..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Check for newbies cycls in this forum.

Thread Information