stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

question about long cycles

a friend of mine did a cycle that was one year long. It consisted of test deca and eq for the first half... then bridge of dbol ... and then test tren and winny in the end

wouldnt such a cycle be damaging to the body? Could it cause permanent damage to the HPTA axis?

he did get huge... however, which is what really mattered anyway

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Some people never come off, it's based on goals. Depending what you are looking to do with your life can lead to AAS decisions.

I for one and young enough to run a cycle, run PCT, recoop then run another. Some would rather just continue to cycle with no periods of rest.

As far as potential long term sides, it is possible. The body is very forgiving but after being shutdown for a year+, it may be difficult to regain complete use of natural bodily functions.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I generally run 18-24 week cycles and I can say my body takes some serious pct to recoop. Being on for a year and coming off can throw off brain chemistry, your sex drive for up to years and many other things. Everyone is different.

If his test levels drop for too long hell be depressed, tired, loose his muscle mass, and possible gyno

Nelstar is offline Member
    I hit it up two years straight, then an ex-GF found out... foolishly i stopped without any pct after about 3 months i was normal (half the body) but my junk got motivated. I was 22 at the time

Thread Information