bball_playa is offline Associate Member

finalizing my cycle

about to start my first cycle soon. stats are 6'8 235pds 13%BF. I want to get to a hard 245 by September and be clean from any possibly drug tests by then. I have 2500 mg of var. I now have prop available to me. so here is my question. should I run var for 6 weeks @ 60mg/ed or 7 weeks @ 50mg/ed. I want to use prop with it if you think it can help get me hard. I was thinking of using it @ 150mg/eod. diet and workout is in check. plan to use clomid for pct. thanks

jayheero is offline Banned
    of course use prop go 100mg ed with prop less sides and do the var 8 weeks or 7 at 50mg looks like a good cycle. 6 8 tall wow i wish i had your height.

thanks. is every other day as effective with the prop. would it be ok to run the prop longer than the var like var 7 weeks and prop 9?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by bball_playa
    thanks. is every other day as effective with the prop. would it be ok to run the prop longer than the var like var 7 weeks and prop 9?
    You should def run the Prop longer than the var.. EOD is effective but not as effective as ED

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    You should def run the Prop longer than the var.. EOD is effective but not as effective as ED
    how long do you recomend running the prop for then?

Thread Information