goosed is offline Associate Member

what would happen

if you ran more nolva or proviron than what your supposed to? not an amount to kill you or anything but more than you need to battle gyno and such? im taking only proviron at 50mg ed, im just curious.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think anything, infact in most clinical studies of SERM's etc they run doses higher than we do with great success and generally no side effects.

Nelstar is offline Member
    doesnt nolva make your vision blurry in high doses, i think SV-1 dug into this a couple years ago.. i couldnt find the post

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont think anything, infact in most clinical studies of SERM's etc they run doses higher than we do with great success and generally no side effects.
    yes but those clinical studies were done on women.. and not for the treatment of gynaecomastia either.

Those studies did not show the effect on muscle gain etc. ..as this was not their focus.

I think an too-high dose of nolva for an extended period of time will inhibit muscle gains tru a decrease in igf output.

A too-high dose of proviron however may not be 'bad' per se.

It may however place the user at risk for priaprism.

Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    doesnt nolva make your vision blurry in high doses, i think SV-1 dug into this a couple years ago.. i couldnt find the post
    yea it can... i've read some visual disturbances can be permanent

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well yes most are on women, but even for gynecomastia in men I read a recent Canadian article published on the tests to decrease or eliminate the presence of gyno brought on through puberty in males and the doses were run at 60mg ED of nolva for 18 months. No ill side effects, but you also brought up a good point in regards to igf, these participants werent bodybuilders and I dont have any relavant information regarding muscle/strength etc.

Thread Information