TinTin78 is offline Member

Can't walk without getting calves cramp.

What the hell is going on, I am taking 200mcg of clen and 50mg of proviron , I wanted to start my cutting today and after I walked for 5 minutes max I could barely stand the pain in my calves and they are pumped as hell. I wanted to walk for 1 hour, what shall I do, is this gonna be like this I can't cut that fat without walking? It's mostly the front calves, and they get a burning sensation.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you taking 3g of taurine, as well as your potassium supplements? Drinking a gallon of water per day? Stretching as well, but hydrating and replentishing is the best way. 200mcg huh? I have been to 160mcg and would not go over. Also if you are on more than two weeks probs can arise.

hmm, I don't feel very much on 200mcg either, maybe I am resistant against clen . My heart beats as normal, I don't sweat more, I only get a little shake, but not much. One guy noticed my chin twitching at the gym and I don't know if I want to increase the dosage more. I just want to get the effect but I never know when that is?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Did you jump right up to 200mcg?
    Id definitely cut the dose down and see how you go, i also suffer from bad cramps when i increase the dose of clen , i fluctuate the daily dose now which gives me excellent results without so much cramps and shakes.

No potassium, but I have taurin and are taking it 2 times a day, don't know the exact amount, maybe 2 topped tbs. I mean this was really annoying, I felt like an old lady barely able to walk, I basically crawled home. Had to stop 3 times and let it settle.

I went from 20 to 200 on an increase by 20 ed, I don't really know what to feel on clen , I take the 200 dose now in one boost, 10 pumps on ARR's clen.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I went from 20 to 200 on an increase by 20 ed, I don't really know what to feel on clen, I take the 200 dose now in one boost, 10 pumps on ARR's clen.
    You should use a slin pin for a more acurate dosing. Also, it looks like you have about 4 days left before going off for 2 weeks... Bump the taurine as you are probably only taking a third or a half of what you should be taking. Get the potassium! Why do you think people talk about that? We are not a gnc salesperson.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Water, water, and more water.. keep up the Taurine and go eat a couple of bananas. should take care of the cramps

id cut the dose down and see how you go on, its a side effect your feeling so its telling you something, id cut it down, ive always got over the cramping when ive done this

ok, I'll try that, thank's for the help

And no bananas, I'm on a cutting diet.

let us know how you get on,

Thread Information