spasov is offline New Member

Question Comments on this cycle scheme (winstrol and primobolan)

Hello machines .
    After doing a considerable amount of research I have decided to do my first cycle. I know that it is suggestable to do a first cycle with test only, I also know why that is so, but I am not willing to go for such hard gear at this stage, and maybe even never. Now don't tell me that once you start you cannot stop, I have heard that and maybe it is true for me, maybe not. People are different anyways. I am 20 years old, weighing 65 kg, 175 cm high. I want to pack on some quality mass (4-5 kg). The cycle I have planned is winstrol tablets and primobolan depot combination. Even after reading tons of info about steroids , I am still not sure how to distribute the dosage and intake along the cycle. I have consulted the most popular steroids forum in my country but since it has been recently moved most of the users are not there to answer me. The scheme I received there is the following:
    (note: I have no idea how much is one ampule of primobolan!!!)

weeks 1-7 - 30 mg winstrol daily

week 1: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 2: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 3: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 4: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 5: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 6: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 7: 1 ampule primobolan

Now this sounds a bit lame even to me. Shouldn't I include frontloading? Shouldn't the cycle be longer? I will also take carsil or liv52 for liver support and Nizoral for hair loss prevention. Please give me your advice! Thanks!!!
    P.S. give me and advice for the PCT - when to start taking clomid and for how long?
    Last edited by spasov; 05-01-2006 at 07:47 AM.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Hard gear? I'd consider primo a lot 'harder' than test. Also, your cycle sucks and you have nowhere near a decent base. And you have no idea how much is in one amp? You need to research a lot more. You're gonna hurt yourself.

1buffsob

Isn't primobolan one of the safest steroids around? A simple comparison from the steroid profiles of both gives me the idea it is much safer than testosterone
    Last edited by spasov; 05-01-2006 at 08:02 AM.

Safe is a relative term. An gun is safe until you start shooting it.

As for the amps, it depends on who makes it. If it's not printed on the amp, don't use it. But I don't think you should be using anything. You're nowhere near your genetic potential. Get to eating more and lifting heavier.

1buffsob

I again want to stress that people are different and so is their genetic potential. I used to weigh 55 kg three years ago and have stopped growing for about a year now, no matter how many different routines (training and eating and resting) I have tried. I am sure I can reach more without steroids but for this purpose I will have to put myself on a very strict regime for e really long long time and this is not possible. After all I have a lot of other things to do. That's why I want this cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by spasov
    Hello machines .
    After doing a considerable amount of research I have decided to do my first cycle. I know that it is suggestable to do a first cycle with test only, I also know why that is so, but I am not willing to go for such hard gear at this stage, and maybe even never. Now don't tell me that once you start you cannot stop, I have heard that and maybe it is true for me, maybe not. People are different anyways. I am 20 years old, weighing 65 kg, 175 cm high. I want to pack on some quality mass (4-5 kg). The cycle I have planned is winstrol tablets and primobolan depot combination. Even after reading tons of info about steroids , I am still not sure how to distribute the dosage and intake along the cycle. I have consulted the most popular steroids forum in my country but since it has been recently moved most of the users are not there to answer me. The scheme I received there is the following:
    (note: I have no idea how much is one ampule of primobolan!!!)

weeks 1-7 - 30 mg winstrol daily

week 1: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 2: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 3: 1 ampule primobolan
    week 4: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 5: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 6: 2 ampules primobolan
    week 7: 1 ampule primobolan

Now this sounds a bit lame even to me. Shouldn't I include frontloading? Shouldn't the cycle be longer? I will also take carsil or liv52 for liver support and Nizoral for hair loss prevention. Please give me your advice! Thanks!!!
    P.S. give me and advice for the PCT - when to start taking clomid and for how long?
    At 20yrs old you shouldnt even be considering any type of gear let alone a rubbish cycle like that, You need to train naturally and concentrate on your diet and training program and get a good solid base to work from before thinking about gear, at your age you will have enough hormones naturally to produce what your looking for and if it only 4-5kgs of weight your after then this can easliy be obtained by the diet and training,

foget AAS for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by spasov
    I again want to stress that people are different and so is their genetic potential. I used to weigh 55 kg three years ago and have stopped growing for about a year now, no matter how many different routines (training and eating and resting) I have tried. I am sure I can reach more without steroids but for this purpose I will have to put myself on a very strict regime for e really long long time and this is not possible. After all I have a lot of other things to do. That's why I want this cycle.
    This right here is exactly why you shouldn't cycle. You think your diet is good enough, it's not. You're looking for a short cut. It's not gonna happen. Maybe try a little dedication.

1buffsob

Thread Information