new2thepin is offline New Member

Swollen lump from sustanon...9 days old

I took my regular shot of sustanon last sunday(9 days ago), and had no issues until about tuesday. On tuesday, I started developing a lump in my thigh and it got more sore, and bigger in size as time went on. Today, it is the size of a golf ball, rock hard and hurts like hell when pressed on, and makes my whole thigh sore. Its not red at all, no swelling around it and its not warm. I think I just didnt bury it deep enough as I was out of 1" pins and used a 5/8" but didnt have it bottomed out. Should I be worried or will it go away. My thoughts are it absorbed into the fat tissue instead of muscle, as I didnt bury it deep enough and it will just take time to dissipate. Any ideas and recommedations are appreciated.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    possible but did you asperate?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy whatever you do dont use 5/8 for leg or glutes especially if its oil in there.Put some hot compresses on it and when you shower get the water as hot as you can and let it hit the spot and see what happens.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    your gonna be fine bro! welcome to sust... that shit killed me for 13 weeks, just like your describin... blew me up though, good luck... you'll get used to the lumps and pain after a while...

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    also once your body gets used to it, the lumps will go away..make sure your rotatin your sites... and shootin that sust every other day

Triton is offline Junior Member
    Never use a 5/8 pin.Standards sugest you use 1'1/4 - 2' pin in the glutes and quads.Ive used 1' pins once in a while,but never any thing smaller.The lump will go away.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    I had the same type of thing happen - shot of sus and then the lump. I also thought the same damn thing: Did I go deep enough? I knew I did, but the lump made me question it. Anyways, it has gone down now for me and it's still somewhat painful but not as bad. I would follow others advice with warm compresses - also, work the area...I hit my thighs heavy to work the muscle and move the sus...I also did some cardio (light jogging) to do the same thing. Keep us posted on what happens.

new2thepin is offline New Member
    I took a hot shower last night and massaged it, and it seemed to break up little, well I should say it moved itself around. This morning though, it was the same size as it was. How long should I expect to deal with this annoyance? Also, is infection a possibility, or something I should worry about? Im definately sticking to 1" and above. I used the 5/8" as I didnt have anything else that day and didnt want to mess up my rotation. Thanks for all the help.

it will take a couple weeks. keep it hot and take baths.

Thread Information