Thread: HCG dosage?

dildoman is offline Associate Member

HCG dosage?

From the threads on HCG ive read its been stated that taking 500iu twice a week during a cycle is sufficient. Ive taken 4 shots of 2500iu every 5 days after a cycle. Seems to me that ive been doing it incorrectly.

Now for my next cycle ive got 10000iu bottle, whats the best way to use it on a 15 week cycle of cyp, deca , bold?

If I used it during a cycle at a low dose it wouldnt last cause apparently its not good to use after a few weeks after mixing....

Can anyone help pleae?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    dilute it with BA water. And you shouldn;t shoot 2500 iu at one time. You shouldn;t shoot 2500 iu in one week.

I would run 500-1000 iu EW from week 7 or 8 until end of pct (split the does up of course)

That simple.

Don;t make this harder than it has to be.

ok but if I mix it wouldnt it get ruined after a few weeks if I havnt used all of it? I would store it in the fridge as Im supposed to.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dildoman
    ok but if I mix it wouldnt it get ruined after a few weeks if I havnt used all of it? I would store it in the fridge as Im supposed to.
    You can mix it then refridgerate it.

When using a 19-Nor, which you are, I sugest you use a low dose of HCG throughout your cycle. 250-500ius/E5D will suffice IMHO. I also use it for PCT at 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri) for 3 weeks along with Nolva/Proviron .

Chicken Legs is offline New Member
    Certain hcg is only good for 30 days, basically he's asking how to make the 10,000 iu's last for longer, this i've often wondered as well. You put the water into the powder mix it up and you have hcg for 30 days, but then what?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    dilute it with BA water. And you shouldn;t shoot 2500 iu at one time. You shouldn;t shoot 2500 iu in one week.

I would run 500-1000 iu EW from week 7 or 8 until end of pct (split the does up of course)

That simple.

Don;t make this harder than it has to be.
    I agree with Max. My protocol has been 500ius e3d from the middle of my cycle until the end of the drugs half life. Then start your PCT about a week after your last HCG shot.

I'm almost 2 months post cycle and my balls are still full. I think I'm doing it right now... I feel good and my sex drive is there.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    BTW...the water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

Kale

With what you said and what ive got doesnt make sense. Ive got 2ml of solvent and 10000iu of the powder, from what ive understood if I mix it with the two mls I have it will be 2000iu, doesnt make sense.

Second of all how can I make it last more than 30 days?

With what you said and what ive got doesnt make sense. Ive got 2ml of solvent and 10000iu of the powder, from what ive understood if I mix it with the two mls I have it will be 2000iu, doesnt make sense.

Second of all how can I make it last more than 30 days?
    If you have 2ML's of solvent you need another 8ML's. This will yiled 1ML = 1,000ius. Sterile Bac water can be obtained from AR-R and so can sterile vials. Is the wholse 10,000ius in one vial? If so I cant see how you can mix and keep the HCG longer than 30 days. Can you split the amount of powder evenly whilst being sterile to make 5,000ius?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If you have 2ML's of solvent you need another 8ML's. This will yiled 1ML = 1,000ius. Sterile Bac water can be obtained from AR-R and so can sterile vials. Is the wholse 10,000ius in one vial? If so I cant see how you can mix and keep the HCG longer than 30 days. Can you split the amount of powder evenly whilst being sterile to make 5,000ius?
    I never understood why suppliers sell the 10,ooo iu concentration to As users? No one couod ever use it all in 5 weeks. I'm sure the 10,000 iu comes in handy in the real world for doctors, but it really has little value to us.

It's also very hard to divide what they give you in half, because it often comes in rock form and would be nearly impossible to divide while maintaining sterility.

The only way it makes sense to use it without wasting over half of it is to split the 10,000 iu's with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    BTW...the water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

Kale,

Great post. I did, however. hear that shaking it can damage it.
    I usually inject the solution down the side of the vial very carefully, and then swirl it gently to mix.

Kale,

I usually inject the solution down the side of the vial very carefully, and then swirl it gently to mix.
    Thats correct. When mixed, I believe its a very sensitive compound.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Kale,

Yeah I will change that to "mix gently" its the same as HGH, it bruises easily

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Yeah I will change that to "mix gently" its the same as HGH, it bruises easily
    Bloody pussy...

I'll have an HCG Martini stirred, not shaken.

The whole 10000iu is in one bottle with an amp with 2ml solvent. Looks like its been relabled, and why would it say 10000iu on bottle when mixed it will be 2000iu?

The whole 10000iu is in one bottle with an amp with 2ml solvent. Looks like its been relabled, and why would it say 10000iu on bottle when mixed it will be 2000iu?
    The label says that? And it's Pregnyl?

THat doesn't sound right. Can you take a pic of the amps?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ok alot of posts here that i didnt read so if i repeat im sorry

hcg is great.. but in all reality i have found that its it is most beneficial to me when used at the end of a cycle w/ in the last 3weeks or so prior to pct.

i will run between 500-1000iu ED for 10-14 days to ramp up FSH and others prior to pct u kan run it into pct though i like to stop 2-4days before pct

well I gotta use it this time, last time my jewels shriveled into sundried tomatoes!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    well I gotta use it this time, last time my jewels shriveled into sundried tomatoes!
    Yeah, all dick and no balls.... You kind of discourage the ladies hands from going low.

Thread Information