Dr Freeman is offline New Member

Getting started..

Im new to A.S & have been doing as much research & reading on this message board as possible. Im 21 and weigh 70kg, i would like to bulk up & put on more weight & have been considering the use of A.S. I have the book on order & am just waiting for delivery, but i would like to know a bit from others about which ones to use & what cycles to go for, remembering i am new to A.S so please be understanding..thanks..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?

Dr Freeman is offline New Member
    about 5/6 months now..

playboii is offline Senior Member
    wow.. 5/6 months and your already thinking of poking urself?...I suggest you do 3 to 4 years of natural training before you consider any AAS.

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Play- i waited 3 years of daily martal arts training- But meanwhile you read, read, read, study, study,study every secton of this forum and learn learn learn. Because the things u learn here are valuable. whether your on juice or not. For instance i learn just as much about diet than i do AS. Man u BBS are so much ahead of martal artists in terms of diet. I gotta stop yakin
    Peter

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Play- i waited 3 years of daily martal arts training- But meanwhile you read, read, read, study, study,study every secton of this forum and learn learn learn. Because the things u learn here are valuable. whether your on juice or not. For instance i learn just as much about diet than i do AS. Man u BBS are so much ahead of martal artists in terms of diet. I gotta stop yakin
    Peter

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    you always know the guys who are from europe cause of the metric system, that shit ****s me up man, imagine if we just switched to it one day, eveyrones doses and test levels would be BONKERS!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    you always know the guys who are from europe cause of the metric system, that shit ****s me up man, imagine if we just switched to it one day, eveyrones doses and test levels would be BONKERS!
    Actually the US is the only country in the world (and maybe Canada) who arnt on the metric system. You turkeys need to get with the program !!!

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol@ you turkeys

Thread Information