anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

summer cycle plans are ruined!

summer cycle plans are ruined! well i put myself last year on a plan to do a 12 week bulker in winter then mid june hit up a nice cutter. i was excited because i want to experiment with tren and var this time. well anyways i have been out the gym for over a week now from tearing my acl. i will have to have surgery in the middle of june. recovery process is a bit long too!!! i know im going to lose quite a bit of muscle mass from being out the gym this long. so it looks like i may have to skip the cutter. do you think that if i come back and jump into a cycle consisting of tren, var, prop that i will gain back good size or say screw it and do a classic bulker to bring my weight back up??. i would say realisticly i would be able to cycle again come september latest.. all of july to recover, all of august to start getting back into training, diet and what not..

dagreek2222 is offline New Member
    damnnn i think i called that before when u siad u were icing your knee i had a feeling you tore your acl.

dont slack one bit on your physical therapy you will pay for it later if you do trust me. Also if you got your hamstring graph for your ACl stay away from Hamstring curls and do squats instead so it wont put too much strain on your hammys. Good luck with your 6months recovery you will come back as good as new i tore my acl senior year football game back in 4.5 months to play in allstar game in the summer. it's all PT from now on

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    summer cycle plans are ruined! well i put myself last year on a plan to do a 12 week bulker in winter then mid june hit up a nice cutter. i was excited because i want to experiment with tren and var this time. well anyways i have been out the gym for over a week now from tearing my acl. i will have to have surgery in the middle of june. recovery process is a bit long too!!! i know im going to lose quite a bit of muscle mass from being out the gym this long. so it looks like i may have to skip the cutter. do you think that if i come back and jump into a cycle consisting of tren, var, prop that i will gain back good size or say screw it and do a classic bulker to bring my weight back up??. i would say realisticly i would be able to cycle again come september latest.. all of july to recover, all of august to start getting back into training, diet and what not..
    bro.. after u get out.. u get memory muscle and a rebound effect so i would train natty and hard for 3-5months before jumping back on aas.. trust me it comes back fast.

2ndly when u get back to WHERE YOU WERE then start on the gear .. i wouldnt run tren and var together.. thats like drinking a bud light while ur chugging a mug of everclear.. why would you even bother w/ the beer when the clear is going to pwn you!

save the var for a weaker cycle or give it to your girlfriend.
    if u really wanna run an oral use win or dbol w/ tren u will love it.

btw when you are injured your body will go into a state of "OMG wtf" (same when sick) and utilize up to 50% more protein than usual. might be more for all i know.. i was once told by the most brilliant nutrition professor that when in an emergency your body will use all the protein u consume + 50% more.. so
    diet is CRUCIAL while ur out.. keep protein insanely high.. keep good fats in you at all times and watch the carbs since ur not using glycogen for fuel (unless u have sex or something)

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    bro.. after u get out.. u get memory muscle and a rebound effect so i would train natty and hard for 3-5months before jumping back on aas.. trust me it comes back fast.

2ndly when u get back to WHERE YOU WERE then start on the gear .. i wouldnt run tren and var together.. thats like drinking a bud light while ur chugging a mug of everclear.. why would you even bother w/ the beer when the clear is going to pwn you!

save the var for a weaker cycle or give it to your girlfriend.
    if u really wanna run an oral use win or dbol w/ tren u will love it.

btw when you are injured your body will go into a state of "OMG wtf" (same when sick) and utilize up to 50% more protein than usual. might be more for all i know.. i was once told by the most brilliant nutrition professor that when in an emergency your body will use all the protein u consume + 50% more.. so
    diet is CRUCIAL while ur out.. keep protein insanely high
    .. keep good fats in you at all times and watch the carbs since ur not using glycogen for fuel (unless u have sex or something)
    good thought bro, im going to look more into this.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Wow I never knew that when your sick/out of comission your body uses alot more protein, good post Tai!

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i feel for ya, i cant walk right now and im 7 weeks into my cycle. it sucks so bad just having to lay around and have my leg propped up every second of the day. didnt tear an acl but it looks like im gonna be down about a month before i can get back in the gym...... good luck with the surgery

Thread Information