jayheero is offline Banned

just took some m1t

just took some m1t and dbol 30mg d bol and m1t 10mg and shot sus 750mg a week my friend keeps on downplaying sus 250 and says it sucks you aint gonna gain shit off sus 250mg. he goes cypionate is way better and test e is better im getting pissed off how much can i gain off sus in about 2 months .

im not a big fan of m1t i know two 17aa are no no i had only 100 dbol so im jumping to m1t 10mg and eventually 20mg . is m1t rat poison for your liver i had one guy go to me his liver almost deflated off m1t and he almost had major liver damage

is m1t really that bad for your liver or is it overexaggerated thanks.

and sus 250 is it a weak steroid and how much can i gain in 2 months at 750mg a week my diet is great calories are high.

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    first off dbol and m1t stacking is plain out INSANE that stuff is so bad for your liver not to mention throwing some dbol on top of that...as for the sust. if this is your first cycle sust. was a bad idea. wich it kinda sounds like your new. beginners cycle should be test E or C 500mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks and from personal expirence the gains are tremendous

BTW sust. is just 4 differnt test esters and needs to be shot e3d i belive but wait for a vet or mod for some solid input AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AGE,STATS, ETC... help me help you

again if you read the post properly you would realize that im almost out on dbol and then im going to jump to m1t . this is my 3rd cycle not my 1st cycle. Sus is good or not that is the question i know test e or test c is good for starters but im not a beginner . another question kinda curious how much did you gain off 500mg of test cypionate and how long did it itake to kick in roughly. anyways thank for responding atleast.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jayheero
    just took some m1t and dbol 30mg d bol and m1t 10mg and shot sus 750mg a week my friend keeps on downplaying sus 250 and says it sucks you aint gonna gain shit off sus 250mg. he goes cypionate is way better and test e is better im getting pissed off how much can i gain off sus in about 2 months .

im not a big fan of m1t i know two 17aa are no no i had only 100 dbol so im jumping to m1t 10mg and eventually 20mg . is m1t rat poison for your liver i had one guy go to me his liver almost deflated off m1t and he almost had major liver damage

is m1t really that bad for your liver or is it overexaggerated thanks.

and sus 250 is it a weak steroid and how much can i gain in 2 months at 750mg a week my diet is great calories are high.
    The way you question things leads me to think your only very young and unexperienced, to many people like yourself thing the secret is AAS and more AAS, there are many other factors which help build muscle when bodybuilding, I think the best thing to do is list your stats and cycle history and the full cycle your taking then questions what your concerned.

okay im 6 1 275 pds and around 18 percent bodyfat give or take maybe higher.

have done cycle 1 m1t. cycle 2. m1t and dbol , cycle 3 just dbol alone
    cycle 4 sus 500mg a week for 6 weeks big mistake cycle 5 dbol, deca , and test. dbol 40mg, deca 400mg, test 500mg a week good gains put on 30 pds great pct clomid , nolva stacked kept most of my gains. im 31 yrs of age.

doing cardio 30 min 3-4 times a week calories around 6000 protein is high.

current cycle 5 sus 15 amps down to nine in two weeks started off week 1 500mg. week 2 this week 750mg and taking 30mg of dbol weeks 1-4 and started m1t today 10mg only. next week im gonna shoot 750 mg of sustanon and 250mg of test e 400mg. then seem till sustanon is finished.

after that im jumping to test e 800mg for about 5 weeks and taking tren 150 eod acetate . then that will put me at around 10 weeks then gonna jump on cypionate 900mg a week for about 6 weeks . then end the cycle with winny 50mg for about 6 weeks to harden up gains.

it is a bulker and a 16 weeker not too long not too short any suggestions im use to high doses . im taking blood pressure medication altace for high bp and hawthorne berry just incase and milk thistle for the liver. want to hit 320 pds high calories , high protein 1,5 grams per bodyweight, moderate carbs and cardio drinking lots of water.

On a previous thread you stated you have done 3 cycles only now 2 days later you have done 5 cycles? which one is the truth?

I am sure we have been through all this before with you, your current cycle is really messed up, swapping and changing isn't the best or ideal thing to do.

I would start at the beginning and just do a normal test cycle for 12 weeks and work up from that, you have been told before in previous threads what to do and not what to do but you do not listen.

To be truefull id lose some BF before thinking of taking anything then id start at the beginning cause its clearly you done know what you doing or willing to take the advice of people because you have been offered it many times before.

i am doing cardio 30min a day and the more muscle you put on the more fat you burn plus my diet is clean. anyways thanks for your advice it is hard to keep track of all your cycles sometimes a couple fell short because i had the flu so im not lying. anyways marcus 300 i thank you kindly and i do listen to you lots your a vet way more knowlege than me . and respect the fact that you always answer my posts. keep up the good work as a vet. great site.

I did try.....

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Jay - M1T is extrememly hard on your liver. In fact, I would rather opt for an injectable anyday over M1T. As you probably know, everyone is different and you may tolerate it better than others. Me, I couldn't hang at 20 mgs. I used to use 10-15 mgs, depending on my body. Also, I noticed an almost immediate increase in BP on M1T. It also made me irratable as hell. Get your liver values checked - you'll see them both elevated most likely. Also, the shit shuts your boys down hard. The thing really appealing about M1T was the price - 30 tabs for like $8!

ill
    ill is offline New Member
    i was really impressed with m1t.
    i took it at 10mg for only about 3 weeks,
    and i gained about 15 lbs of muscle & kept around 12 of it after PCT.
    i didn't have any bad side effects as far as acne & lethargy,
    i felt perfectly fine. but i'm sure it's harder on some others.
    if i could find somewhere to get the crap, i'd use it again..lol.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Good luck stacking the rat poison (M1T) and D-bol, you liver enzymes and BP will get 'gains' for sure.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    The way you question things leads me to think your only very young and unexperienced, to many people like yourself thing the secret is AAS and more AAS, there are many other factors which help build muscle when bodybuilding, I think the best thing to do is list your stats and cycle history and the full cycle your taking then questions what your concerned.
    ITS NOT?! aww shit

to answer your question i did test e at 500mg for 12 weeks and gained about 31 pounds im currently in PCT and havent seen any weight loss yet

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidjuggalo74
    to answer your question i did test e at 500mg for 12 weeks and gained about 31 pounds im currently in PCT and havent seen any weight loss yet
    well done, credit to you

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I ran M1t with a couple of my cycles as a kick start, since I had bought alot before they were illegal.

I feel that it is very hard on your body. I start feeling like totel crap<Tired and grouchy>, after about 3 weeks at 20 mg<spread throughout the day 2 doses 10 mg>. Strength will sky rocket, but so will the old BP. I run Hawthorne berry with it, and it seems to help.

As far as adding 2 different orals, I wouldn't do it, unless you have some kind of break between them. I hope you are running some kind of liver support also. I use Milk Thistle year around and double up during cycles.

Thread Information