Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Question HELP Tai w/ his Cycle

Heres the thing im not sure on what would be most ideal.. both seem great to me but here it is (MIND you this is for str gains only piss on looking big and good)
    deca going to be ran through out for joints

A)
    wks 1- TestE
    wks 1-16 trenA
    wks 1-4, 12-16 halo

B)
    wks 1- TestE
    wks 1-6, 10-16 TrenA
    wks 1-4, 12-16 halo

which one do you THINK would be more effective and WHY?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    whats the dosages of the compounds?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    you have seen them before

i just want an idea on which run scheme would be more ideal for str..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you have seen them before

i just want an idea on which run scheme would be more ideal for str..
    ahhhh understand now just had a look, slightly change tho tai than the one you posted,

if its the dosages which you posted id go with the first one and cut the whole cycle down a few weeks, i like the dosages but to heavy for long cycle imho,

ahhhh understand now just had a look, slightly change tho tai than the one you posted,

if its the dosages which you posted id go with the first one and cut the whole cycle down a few weeks, i like the dosages but to heavy for long cycle imho,
    yeah i know but i want to get 2 shots of halo in on this one.
    pinnacle, great guy, said that i should wait till the 12th week or so the hit the halo again. now thats great but i dont like running tren that heavy for that long. hence the reason for comming up w/ the 2nd one.
    OHHHh SO CONFUSED! ><

pinnacle, great guy, said that i should wait till the 12th week or so the hit the halo again. now thats great but i dont like running tren that heavy for that long. hence the reason for comming up w/ the 2nd one.
    OHHHh SO CONFUSED! ><
    am sure others would have different views, but id go with the first and cut the wks down, just get on it you've never been scared before lol

am sure others would have different views, but id go with the first and cut the wks down, just get on it you've never been scared before lol
    i wasnt but DECA told me.. he did something simalr now his kidneys are perma fckd ><
    so u think just do like halo for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then hit it for antore four? after blood work?
    I LOVE MY KIDNEYS!

1-12 tren
    1-4,8-12 halo?

i wasnt but DECA told me.. he did something simalr now his kidneys are perma fckd ><
    so u think just do like halo for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then hit it for antore four? after blood work?
    I LOVE MY KIDNEYS!

1-12 tren
    1-4,8-12 halo?
    ahh man you are confused, you could have one of my kidneys if you are really struggling?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You know if Tai posts those dosages 3/4 of the members here are going to have a friggin' heart attack!

My cycle looks like 200mg primo per week next to Tai's monster.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You know if Tai posts those dosages 3/4 of the members here are going to have a friggin' heart attack!

i know

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I cant add any value but I want to be the first non green member in this thread

ROFL primo!

anyways marcus.. CAN I REALLY HAVE ONE OF UR KIDNEYs!?
    so marc/kilgor how would u shorten it.. kuz believe tren at that high for that long = OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    NO u ruined it

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    you are green in my eyes

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    OHHHh SO CONFUSED! ><
    I would go with cycle #1 and put the tren right in the middle at 3-13 to cut down the duration and to keep the break longer with the halo. I love halo myself but with how shitty it can make you feel while on it, I don't doubt the level of stress that it has on your body. I would opt for the longer breaker personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would go with cycle #1 and put the tren right in the middle at 3-13 to cut down the duration and to keep the break longer with the halo. I love halo myself but with how shitty it can make you feel while on it, I don't doubt the level of stress that it has on your body. I would opt for the longer breaker personally.
    so start tren near the end of the first halo run..
    i just like the idea of the synergistic effects o 2 together.

you are green in my eyes
    why's everything gotta be so sexual with you?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    So why only 6 weeks of tren ?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This going to be a learning curve....

So why only 6 weeks of tren?
    Nice avatar big kig...You been laying in the sun again.....?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm I the only one wondering goals here?

wks 1-12 Test E--------->1000mgs EW
    wks 1-10 Tren -A-------->100mgs ED
    wks 1-4 Halo------------> 40mgs ED
    Wks 8-14 Winny---------> 100mgs ED

Now these numbers are roughly what I would do, now just apply it to yourself Tai.

I hate the idea of running Tren to the very end, I've stated that many of times and why. The combo of these will be great. Tren binds so dam hard to the AR and will kick in relatively quick. The Halo will get the ball rolling quick and hard. Test is test.

The Tren/Test/Halo combo is nice but beware of sides. As already states you can really feel like crap running them together. Then let us know your goals and and if there is a substantial caloric deficit then you're really going to feel like crap.

Winny at the end to free up and test that has been bound throughout the cylce and to finish hardening you up. Not too many winny fans on this board as I"m not the biggest either. But it fits great in that cycle andd you can easliy cut it down to 4 weeks if needed.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 05-05-2006 at 12:48 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I can see why you wouldnt want to run tren for 16 weeks. If you do split it up I would do the second run 11-16, so there are two 6 weeks spurts and that way you have 4 weeks off in between instead of 3.

I am pretty much with Marcus on this one tho, if it were me I would run prop with it so I could cut it a bit shorter than with Enth and start the halo back up at week 10. But Pinn would know better than me when it comes to Halo.

So why only 6 weeks of tren?
    i wanted to do two lil short blitz cycles 6 weeks a piece of halo/tren then a small criuse between them and repeat. then cruise till i do an cycle for endurance phase

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova

Now these numbers are roughly what I would do, now just apply it to yourself Tai.

I hate the idea of running Tren to the very end, I've stated that many of times and why. The combo of these will be great. Tren binds so dam hard to the AR and will kick in relatively quick. The Halo will get the ball rolling quick and hard. Test is test.

The Tren/Test/Halo combo is nice but beware of sides. As already states you can really feel like crap running them together. Then let us know your goals and and if there is a substantial caloric deficit then you're really going to feel like crap.

Winny at the end to free up and test that has been bound throughout the cylce and to finish hardening you up. Not too many winny fans on this board as I"m not the biggest either. But it fits great in that cycle andd you can easliy cut it down to 4 weeks if needed.
    Good input Jay. I think the goal is pure strength through this cycle and not stamina or cutting. Wait for big Tai to answer but Im pretty sure its a big strength builder and he is going to cut later on.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I finnished my last cycle now with Halo. I dont think I saw much size from it, but strengh-gains was unreal. That stuff can "alone" shoot your benchpress up like 60-70 ibs, in a few weeks. (roughly speaking.)

Stacking Halo with Tren would be greate. As Halo has most of its actions at the non-AR meditaded mechanism, and Tren is such a potent binder to the AR-recepter. Creating greate "synergi" together.

I think I would have run Halo 3 weeks in the beginning, and another 3-weeks in the end, and made the cycle a little shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    If you do split it up I would do the second run 11-16.

I hate the idea of running Tren to the very end, I've stated that many of times and why.
    With that question mark Tai listed none of us are sure how long he'll be running test. But if He does what you suggested he better be running that test for 20 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    strengh-gains was unreal. That stuff can "alone" shoot your benchpress up like 60-70 ibs, in a few weeks.
    This is very true. One of the only things out there that I know of that you can take on a <2000kcal diet and still gain a large amount of strength.

Stacking Halo with Tren would be greate. As Halo has most of its actions at the non-AR meditaded mechanism, and Tren is such a potent binder to the AR-recepter. Creating greate "synergi" together.
    Very true, enough said.

I think I would have run Halo 3 weeks in the beginning, and another 3-weeks in the end.
    I dont know about everyone else but I have run the same compound at both the beginning and end of a cycle a couple of times. I have never ever seen as good results at the end as I did at the beginning. I believe that the body will become adjusted to the compound and one is better off changing the compound at the end. It will enable the body to view something differnet working off different mechanisms of action.

Sure Halo would be great but I say run it with the Tren for reasons Vitor listed and use the Winny at the end. The winny is just an idea so lets see what tai thinks about it as he didnt list it.

yeah im aware of sides and stuff, and the extreme lack of stamina i just want to raise the str exponentially. i hate win not good for me RAPES joints and w/ all the strongman training i need my joints going full speed. Here..

i train 3x a week IronMan Hit right now then goto wsb then to DC then repeeat but i keep tues/thurs open for functional str training.

tues is explosive day i will sprint up (trudge slowly LOL) a 15yrd 40degree hill w/ a 80kg Log, i will hurl a 50lb medicine ball granny style over me shoulder as high as i can, i will do sumo wresting w/ buddy (THAT SHIT IS HARD) and finish w/ 50yrd sprints... i dont do plyometrics anymore 292lbs is HORRID on the knees

thurs is endurance day which will goto shit once primary cycle starts.
    this includes a subaru (car/stationwagon) that has a ball hitch that i hook up to my 160$harness and pull 80+yrds (my parents have 100yrd or so CONCRETE DRIVEWAY HUGE! they paid an arm+leg for it) i will pull the emergency brake up 2 clicks usually to add resistance respectively.
    i will do a farmers carry of 120lb DB's NO WRAPS for as far as i can w/ largest possible strides, i will flip a tire tracter approx 10 times rest repeat.. takes FOR EVER!!! and if it rains the night before.. well life just sucks then, doesnt it! then i will finish w/ jumprope w/ 3minute intervals w/ 1minute rest w/ 5-10sets.

weekends i do yoga/pilates w/ rhonda.. u may laff but i gurantee i have one of the strongest cores on this forum

i dicked up my pec long ago on tren, i realized after the 3rd time this happen w/ tren. the reason was i was DRY and thats why it happend- tren dry's me out harder than anything i have ever ran even win! so i always dick it up thus i always include 200-300mg Deca /wk which is a great assset to my cycles.

i took off for 2.5weeks nursing my peck and working on stamina i lift E5thDay doing 3sets of 20 of everything cept presses and pulls (both stimulate PAIN in pect)
    its finally better

all i wanna do on this cycle is get super strong and piss on stamina.. i will focus on stamina in another phase

i wanted to do two lil short blitz cycles 6 weeks a piece of halo/tren then a small criuse between them and repeat. then cruise till i do an cycle for endurance phase
    Well $hit I wish I knew all of this earlier, my comments would have differed.

With that question mark Tai listed none of us are sure how long he'll be running test. But if He does what you suggested he better be running that test for 20 weeks.
    Ya sorry I re-read what I wrote and I can see why you thought what you did. It didnt sound right. I meant if he is going to stick with Test E (which he probably would do 20 weeks) than split the tren up into 2 6 week runs instead of one 6 and one 7. But I would personally run prop instead so I could cut the whole cycle shorter (was agreeing with Marcus) so tren would be cut shorter as well.

I have also said in many threads that I would never run tren up until the end, always cut it a few weeks short of test depending on the esters used and throw winny in.

I just cant speak engilsh lol.

But I would personally run prop instead so I could cut the whole cycle shorter (was agreeing with Marcus) so tren would be cut shorter as well.
    As I would too buddy :-).

But after seeing his goal its all out now. Cycles are always based around individual goals, we all know that.

I gotta run. I'll check back to see what you guys got on this. Tai and his crazy cycles man .

Ya sorry I re-read what I wrote and I can see why you thought what you did. It didnt sound right. I meant if he is going to stick with Test E (which he probably would do 20 weeks) than split the tren up into 2 6 week runs instead of one 6 and one 7. But I would personally run prop instead so I could cut the whole cycle shorter (was agreeing with Marcus) so tren would be cut shorter as well.

I have also said in many threads that I would never run tren up until the end, always cut it a few weeks short of test depending on the esters used and throw winny in.

I just cant speak engilsh lol.
    there really is no end w/ the cruise and then into different phases requiring different compounds to achieve different goals.. so i have no problems running it to the "END" as u call it ;D

Hcg ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I was almost set to run Prop/Tren /winny for my next short cycle(4 weeks, 30 days.) Basically the same compounds that Tai is running.
    But Halo would be tempting to switch with winny(Mostly b/c of the crazy strenght that comes with it).

I would be a bit worried about the exstremely high androgenic content of the cycle, though(when run in high dosages). As Tren, Halo and Test are are all very androgenic. Winstrol would probaly cause less sides, like high BP, acne, aggression/mood swings, and so on.

I was almost set to run Prop/Tren /winny for my next short cycle(4 weeks, 30 days.) Basically the same compounds that Tai is running.
    But Halo would be tempting to switch with winny(Mostly b/c of the crazy strenght that comes with it).

I would be a bit worried about the exstremely high androgenic content of the cycle, though(when run in high dosages). As Tren, Halo and Test are are all very androgenic. Winstrol would probaly cause less sides, like high BP, acne, aggression/mood swings, and so on.
    Id stick with prop tren winny, had some excellent feedback with this combo with short cycles, personally aswell.

If you do run halo please keep me informed of the results please

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    TAi, check your PM's

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    wow i got the this just a little late.

there really is no end w/ the cruise and then into different phases requiring different compounds to achieve different goals.. so i have no problems running it to the "END" as u call it ;D
    Tru say my man. I forgot you were cruisin, my bad.

Well maybe the most obvious thing that no one suggested is just wait till you are on and really see how you feel. Everyone can tell you the sides will be harsh you wont feel great but its all individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Hcg?
    what is that?! hcg is great.. if ur comming off any time soon..

anyways i hear alot THIS is harsh.. the sides are evil
    well i kan tell ya i have gone up to 1.5g of DNP per DAY ... now that was ruff but i went from a 280 to 240 fairly quick. i was curious to see what it could do. DO NOT DO IT i repeat im a lil touched in the head and dnp is stupid drug.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that is a long run with tren ! You should be worried about your kidneys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information