dr_skier is offline Associate Member

L3 IGF-1 / DNP Cycle - Fat Loss Purposes

Hey guys, here's my situation. I am nearing completion of a long pct to my long cycle and would like to do something (along with my in-check diet and cardio) to help with my fat loss. To be honest, clen /eca stacks really dont do it for me, i think my cns or whatever is just unresponsive. Anyway here is my propsoed cycle:

l3 igf-1: 40mcg/pwo day 1-25
    dnp (powder version): 200mg/day 1-20, 400mg/day 20-27
    T3:25mcg/day 1-27

Thoughts?

(More specific, diet is decreased cals/carbs, still high protein with early am empty stomach cardio)

anyone?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been told by somebody here that lr3igf-1 and DNP work great together for fat loss. I've used both but not at the same time. I do want to try it though.

fred9 is offline Member
    between slin and dnp is some synergie (sometimes called poor-mans-igf), so i think igf and dnp should also work...but never tried it..

yeah, i've heard good things too, even though the doses of the igf and dnp are low-ish it should (with good diet and training of course) take a few %bf off over the next 4-5 weeks.

however I have a question about going hypo. I know that DNP depletes all your blood sugar and glycogen first, but wont the igf-1 also compete for the blood sugar (raise my insulin levels or senisitivity)? I dont want to consume a lot of carbs but i also dont want to go hypo. Anyone run these two compounds together?

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    however I have a question about going hypo. I know that DNP depletes all your blood sugar and glycogen first, but wont the igf-1 also compete for the blood sugar (raise my insulin levels or senisitivity)? I dont want to consume a lot of carbs but i also dont want to go hypo. Anyone run these two compounds together?

Just eat a lot fruit and wear a lot of tshirts and tank tops.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    if im on muscle building supps...would it be a waste to be on while takin DNP ?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    if im on muscle building supps...would it be a waste to be on while takin DNP?
    No, people take DNP while on AAS all of the time. AAS just gives you that peace of mind that you won't catabolize muscle while running DNP. Just eat a ton of protein and lots of fruit, vegatables, nuts, grains and drink 2+ gallons of water ed while on DNP. I actually felt just fine on a 3 week run of DNP @ 500 mgs ed. I think dinitro's caps are 250mgs? I was just very hot and that was in the middle of winter. It's got to be hard doing this stuff in the summer? Especially people like me who already get hot.

I work in a restaurant right now too, i literally have napkins in my pocket to wipe the sweat from my brow. I swear I burn like 1500cals over a 5hour shift EASY!

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    he asking bout roids or suplements?

Thread Information