cb1981 is offline New Member

Ive got a few questions

cyplonate 200mg, decanoate 150mg, proplonate 50mg all in one bottle is this called test 400? Also would clomid be ok for a pct? If so how long should i wait after my last injection and how long should i stay on it? What should i take as a anti estrogen if anything? Are the anti estrogen and clomid along with anyother pct easy to get or are they considered the same as the steroids . I mean would i be able to go to the pharmacy and get a anti estogen or a pct? I have been doing alot more reading theads instead of posting stupid questions, i just needed some info. I appreciate any help its nice to have you guys around i'm glad i found this site.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cb1981
    cyplonate 200mg, decanoate 150mg, proplonate 50mg all in one bottle is this called test 400? Also would clomid be ok for a pct? If so how long should i wait after my last injection and how long should i stay on it? What should i take as a anti estrogen if anything? Are the anti estrogen and clomid along with anyother pct easy to get or are they considered the same as the steroids . I mean would i be able to go to the pharmacy and get a anti estogen or a pct? I have been doing alot more reading theads instead of posting stupid questions, i just needed some info. I appreciate any help its nice to have you guys around i'm glad i found this site.
    yeah its calld test 400.. its a total of ~400mg's per ml just w/ different ester which imo is dumb.
    3 weeks after injection to start pct
    u shud stay on it for 12 weeks but u really need to research ur asking juvenile questions that can easily be found from educational threads, steroid profiles, and stickies up above i.e. first time cycle.
    u can buy Serms and AI's (nolva and arimidex ) from ARR which is on the banner up above

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    You wont be able to walk into a pharmacy in the U.S. and get pct meds. If you live by the Mexican border just go down and get some. I would make sure you have those in order before using t-400, just in case you run into problems. However, research around here and you'll find all of your answers. Look at the links above. Clomid is fine. And be prepared for a sore ass.

frequent injections with that mix.

Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    frequent injections with that mix.
    What do you mean by frequent, I was planning on Mondays and Thurstday for 12 weeks?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cb1981
    What do you mean by frequent, I was planning on Mondays and Thurstday for 12 weeks?
    he is saying to keep the propinate ester stable it shud be shot EoD or ED
    but at only 50mg i would say who kares wuts a few zits and cranky behavior

technically if you want it to have full effect and less sides EOD is what you need. And if I use a mixed ether I go everyday.

bingo

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    your really better off just using one compound at a time if your new to this. Maybe test E. Youll get good gains off this if your diet is in check.

Do you guys think that is a good ester? What do you think about 1cc EoD.

just get test E do it mon and thurs!

Thread Information