Stalker is offline New Member

Steroid Suppliers List

I've been on this board since 2001 under various names and for years everyone preached against paper trails, revealing personal information, source posting, internet sources, foriegn mail order pharmacies....and now I get on after a few months off and I see a link asking for your name and address so you can be MAILED a list of suppliers.....WTF???!!! Not to mention the "research chemicals" being sold on this site. Are the same people still running this site because it seems to me to be less legit these days.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I have been here awhile also. To provide this board I am sure is not cheap. There was a thread about a week ago about this. Research it. I understand that it takes money for us to be able to have this board so as I see where you are coming from, I believe it is a neccessary evil. Jmo

primetime1 is offline Member
    yeah man check out the threads started on this a lil while back, they go through explaining what is all about.. basicially its for the members where steroids are legal in their country, being that this site serves all over the world. they still inforce the no source and all the other stuff as well, but like was mentioned above it does cost money to keep this site up for our use and research..

RobbieG is offline Member
    Ephedrine is legal if it is an ASTHMA medications

Why aren´t you at walgreens yelling at the clerk who'm really does NOT give about ephedrine or some way it is made legal

There is a way to make it legal, so why not exploit that ?

Don´t know why you complain, this site is kept up by ads, so foreign pharmacies who wants to sponsor this site are welcome to (I think!)

bah, I'm so cranky

primetime1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Ephedrine is legal if it is an ASTHMA medications

Why arenīt you at walgreens yelling at the clerk who'm really does NOT give about ephedrine or some way it is made legal

There is a way to make it legal, so why not exploit that ?

Donīt know why you complain, this site is kept up by ads, so foreign pharmacies who wants to sponsor this site are welcome to (I think!)

bah, I'm so cranky

sounds like it man... hehe. cheer up brotha..

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    check out the AR lounge and you can read several thread about the SUPPLIER LIST banner at the top of the page..

My point was this: When I first came to this board, it took me almost a year and a half to get a legit source that checked out, and nobody was giving up any sources to anyone they didn't know well.

Now I'm supposed to believe that some newbie can jump on here and get "real" clen and ancillaries "legally" and get a source within a few days without getting scammed out of $1000?!?! I'm not buying it.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    My point was this: When I first came to this board, it took me almost a year and a half to get a legit source that checked out, and nobody was giving up any sources to anyone they didn't know well.

Now I'm supposed to believe that some newbie can jump on here and get "real" clen and ancillaries "legally" and get a source within a few days without getting scammed out of $1000?!?! I'm not buying it.
    Then don't buy it.

I'm not.....but I'm concerned that lots of newbies are gonna be out of lots of money with little to show for it.

Some people actually think about how things will affect people other than themselves.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I'm not.....but I'm concerned that lots of newbies are gonna be out of lots of money with little to show for it.

Some people actually think about how things will affect people other than themselves.
    Every interaction that I have had been with sponsers from this board have been good.

Chill. Newbs got no worries.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Like I said, I see both sides of the argument. My first reaction was the same as yours; sources were earned they were not given, but if that is what it takes to keep this board up and running then, again, it is a necessary evil.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    +1 b4 the lock!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

I was here from 2001 as well, why don't you sign in under your real/former forum name? Things have not changed, it’s a not source give away going on here. If it's illegal to order AAS online in your country don't do it, this board has many members from different countries. Back in 2001 'research companies' were not popular like they are now and they are a God send to all members of this site who need letro for their dog's gyno or clen for their overweight hamster.

If this site didn't have a sponsor who would foot the bill? You?

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    big KLG where's Flava? Changing up...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Big KIG is right.Stalker no offense to you but no one here owes you anything.We get on this forum to learn and talk about things we like to talk about.At the same time people have to do what they have to do.So i say this get what you can and roll with it.I mean I see what you're saying but it is 5 yrs later.Things change.

Thread Information