gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

wrestler needs help with cycle please

hey guys, i need some help putting on my next cycle. my stats right now are 5' 8'' 190 pounds 12-13% bf. i need to loose 5 pounds (of fat) for my next competition (i'm a wrestler) so i was planning on burning some fat before cycling, like going down to 180 mantaining all the muscle as possible. my goals are mainly to gain the most LBM i can without gaining too much weight (water, fat). 7-10 pounds of pure LBM would be GREAT because i can't gain too much weight cause of my weight division. i'm looking for strength, power, endurance...thats for wrestling, for BB i only want to get lean gain pure muscle and make grow my weak parts. i can't get prop, tren or var. i was thinking of 10-12 weeks of test enanth with lots of proviron . 200-300 mg of test and 75 mg of proviron, maybe i throw some winstrol in the mix and some clen or eca. the low dose of test is because i CAN'T gain no water weight and i'm VERY prone to it. my diet will consist mainly in protein carbs until 4 o clock or in the morning and after wieght training other meals will be taken with some good fats, +-3500 cals a day. weight training 3 days a week: chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders. wrestling 3 to 4 days a week.

any recomendatuions or adjustments? opinions? critics? all are welcome.

thanks in advance,

gabriel

block is offline Associate Member
    make your own tren can you get halo tren halo or tren winny will work have done them both

jayheero is offline Banned
    yeah tren is the answer mate and end it with winstrol or get your bodyfat into 10 percent and try masteron that is a thing of beauty.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Everything looks good there.If you could get your hands on some tren and prop you'd be good to go.Like th other guy said masteron would work just as good.

Duriel2526 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy

Help me guys I am 5ft 9, 192lb and thinking about starting a cycle of winstrol tabs how should I take them and whats the best anti estrogen to use?
    Last edited by Duriel2526; 05-04-2006 at 06:03 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Duriel2526
    Help me guys I am 5ft 9, 192lb and thinking about starting a cycle of winstrol tabs how should I take them and whats the best anti estrogen to use?
    don't HIJACK someone else's posts. You will get better advice and results if you start a new thread and give all your stats including age

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    shit, whens the competition? is there a piss test. i dunno if you have enough time to do a cycle and get cleansed. maybe wait till the competition after next. How much time do you have?

why are you hijacking my thread? make your own

shit, whens the competition? is there a piss test. i dunno if you have enough time to do a cycle and get cleansed. maybe wait till the competition after next. How much time do you have?
    no piss test bro, i can cycle happily but i'll ask again when i go training.

i was looking for tren but i couldnt find any, also with prop. i can get enanthate or cypionate . i'll look for some masteron . how are the strenght gains with it?

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    where abouts do you wrestle? i wrestle also and i was supposed to be in a tournement this week... eca helps a lot for making the weight for me neway..

where abouts do you wrestle? i wrestle also and i was supposed to be in a tournement this week... eca helps a lot for making the weight for me neway..
    i live in peru bro, south america. how do you manage your weight training with wrestling? also when you cycle you focus more on your weight training or both the same time?

Maybe give everyone a heads up on what you can get? I wouldnt screw with tren I wrestled and do mma if you were of the few that it doesnt kill your cardio do it, but most people its kills there wind bad. Winny some fighters love it, personally I hate it cause it made my joints hurt so bad I could barley lift(shoulders mainly). Id say pick one compound if its 7-10 pounds. Prop alone if you watch the water, eq great if you can manage you appetitie or only munch out on clean food, people are liking clean gains from tbol if youy stomach can tolerate it. You said you cant get var and you should probably stay away from it cause it gives some people crazy pumps. Id see if you could just get some prop and run it. In and out of your system so it would probably be the best bet.

thanks for your response P n' G... i know prop would be the best option but i can't get it here, i was also thinkin of using eq with proviron for libido, but it will cause a hormonal disbalance in my body, though its still an option. winny is out of the question, after my last cycle i have joint pains and now my elbow hurts BAD after working out, i have to use cables and machines for chest and tris. i won't use it again until my elbow is ok. i can't get any tbol also. what i can get is: test enan and cyp, winstrol , eq, deca , sust, dbol , anadrol .

jp_blois is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    make your own tren can you get halo tren halo or tren winny will work have done them both
    is it just me or does this make absolutely no sense at all

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duriel2526
    you are new to the board and i suggest you read the rules..............
    its not good manners to post a question in somebody elses thread my friend,start your own thread and your question will be answered.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595
    thanks for your response P n' G... i know prop would be the best option but i can't get it here, i was also thinkin of using eq with proviron for libido, but it will cause a hormonal disbalance in my body, though its still an option. winny is out of the question, after my last cycle i have joint pains and now my elbow hurts BAD after working out, i have to use cables and machines for chest and tris. i won't use it again until my elbow is ok. i can't get any tbol also. what i can get is: test enan and cyp, winstrol, eq, deca, sust, dbol, anadrol.
    I'd go low dose enan or cyp. Mestanolone would be the absolute best choice for a wrestler. It gives you great endurance and strength without weight gain. Halo would also be good if you could get ahold of it, although the side effects are worse than mestanolone.

thanks to al of you for your input. i'll search for some mestanolone i didn't have it as an option, if i can find any i'll use it. for now i'm still between some low dose enanth or cyp, or some eq. do you think that with 200 mg of test e a week i'll shut down? or just supress a little? i'll have some hcg on hand if necessary.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    On 200mg test e/week you will shut down in around 3 weeks. You might like to take small amounts of HCG throughout your cycle to keep the nuts alive, although it won't prevent shut down elsewhere in the HPTA.

I wouldnt worry about keepin your nuts alive on test haha. Your libido will be fine. I say try around 400mg of enanthate slip it up in two shots a week and order some liquidex from a sponser to stay dry then pct and your golden. Should keep you at the weight limit.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    its fairly easy for me to maintain my weight althought i set a goal weight in the beginning or summer for upcoming tourneys and season... i just drain all the water out of my system for 2 days b4 weigh ins...i usually low carb it about a week and a half previous and then 2 days b4 just really limit your water intake...and you should be able to lose like 10 lbs water weight.. not the healthiest thing to do but hey if ya gotta make weight...

usually low carb it about a week and a half previous and then 2 days b4
    don't you feel way too weak to train when you do that? i've done it and found it horrible bro, thats why i wanna cut down with time so i can train well and compete with more energy.

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    Im also a wrestler/fighter and found back wrestling in high school that is not a very good way to make weight. Drains your body and makes you feel and perform like crap. JMO

Thread Information