JMan06 is offline Member

500mg sust250 per week?

Is a 500mg a week cycle of sust250 alone for 12 weeks good enough? Shooting twice a week? shooting like sun/thurs or mon/thurs.
    I was wondering its a high enough dose or if any of you would recommend 750 mg of sust to see better results. For a first cycle.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I would shoot sust every other day. 12 weeks sounds good and at 500mg for a first cycle you should make some good gains.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Is a 500mg a week cycle of sust250 alone for 12 weeks good enough? Shooting twice a week? shooting like sun/thurs or mon/thurs.
    I was wondering its a high enough dose or if any of you would recommend 750 mg of sust to see better results. For a first cycle.

It would be easier to help you out here if we knew more of your STATS. age, height, weight, yrs of lifting naturally, prior (your profile states you are on dbol , and test E currently, is this tru???) diet , and what you want to get out of this cycle.

This info is crucial in giveing you the right advice! also, have you read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

It may help a lot

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    and you NEVER mentioned what you are doing for PCT. Do you have any, do you know what it is?

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    If its your first cycle ... def 500mgs a week would suffice... I'm on 500mg a week now shooting EOD (along with some other gear) and Im starting to fall in love with myself...

jayheero is offline Banned
    how ARE your gains so far and is sus at 1000mg a week too much unheard of any advice . thanks

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Sustanon is suppose to be shot eod for better test results. Good gains will also be produced at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks.

For a beginers cycle, it is recomended to do 500mgs/week. If you can afford to shoot eod then I would say do that.

anyway here are his stats............

Height:
    5'10
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    11%
    Training Experience:
    Almost 2 years
    Cycle Experience:
    On first one now. Test enanth and dbol

It says your first 1st cycle is test e and d-bol, so this isnt your 1st cycle? whats up with that? give some real facts so we can help you out properly.

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    If you diet, train hard (and correctly), and rest you will see gains with that. My first cycle was 250-500mg of sust/week for 12 weeks with fluoxymesterone 15mgs per day for the last 4 weeks. That was all I had access to and I made great gains. Just keep experimenting with certain cycles and you will find what works best for you.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    sust twice a week works (i have done it), but .5cc ed or 1cc eod is what i will do if i use sust ever again.

JMan06 is offline Member
    sorry fellows I forgot to mention that I am asking this for a friend of mine. You say 500mg's a week should be fine? But should he should maybe then .5cc eod? or just stay to shooting what hes doing now doing 1cc (250mg) on sunday and thursday? (same as monday thursday just the 4 days waiting are in the week not rolled over on weekend)

JMan06 is offline Member
    Hes 4 weeks into his cycle, is it possible to add another 250mg's to it? OR would it be too late. it would make it 3 250mg injections per week for a total of 750mg.

he can bump up if he wants but if 500 is working then there is no need to.

JMan06 is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information