Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member

Question about what you should and shouldn't do with cycles

I've often wondered why its advise to stay away from tren and so forth if you only had one or two cycles. Other than the fact of knowing how your body will respond to different compounds, why would you be anymore ready to do tren on your forth cycle as opposed to your second cycle? Why would it matter?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it's like saying here you go there's a gsxr1000 just after you past your bike licence. sure you can ride it no problem but it's not the safest. Just an example
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

One reason may be that tren has been known to increase aggression more so than some other AS s. To get a 'feel' on how you react mentally with other hormones will give you some idea if tren could be tolerated.

A second reason could be that sides are somewhat more severe with tren than other AS s as well.

A third could be the fact that daily injections are required when cycling tren and ED pokes could be too much for a novice user.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Blue
    I've often wondered why its advise to stay away from tren and so forth if you only had one or two cycles. Other than the fact of knowing how your body will respond to different compounds, why would you be anymore ready to do tren on your forth cycle as opposed to your second cycle? Why would it matter?
    Some compounds have stronger or more side effects. Therefore it is much better to start with compounds that will have less side effects until you can see just how YOUR body is going to react or handle the compounds. Getting that experience with compounds that are easier to control, may save your body lots of damage that could have been avoided. Learning and knowing what to do and exactly when to do it when the side efects kick in is priceless information. Also after several cycles your receptors may need a stronger compound to get the same effect that you got from the first ones you used. Kind of like building a tolerance to alcohol.
    You wouldn't want your first dive into water be from a 150ft cliff when you dont' even know how to swim yet or if you can handle the current.

Doing ASS is a lifestyle not a hobby so we want you to be a safe as possible.

Hoep this helps.
    here is a thread on TREN and just what to expect from it:
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I always felt the stronger stuff was good for breaking through plateaus when the simple test/eq/deca /etc. just wasn't doing as much for you as in the beginning. But dragonslayer had it right.

1buffsob

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    I hear ya. Was just wondering for example how tren causes night sweats , insomnia, so forth, if you're aware of it , it wouldn't really be any different if it was your second or your eigth cycle, the sweats and the insomnia or whatever is the same. But I do get your point. Thanks for the responses
    Last edited by Dodger Blue; 05-04-2006 at 11:32 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess Ime lucky... The only side I get from Tren is day/night sweats, no real sides at all.

Thread Information