Thread: Help Me

Matthew220 is offline New Member

Help Me

Whats Up Guys......... I Just Started My First Cylce Ever(deca 1cc A Week).... I Am In My Third Week And Have Seen My Muscles Get Harder But Havent Seen Much Gain. I Weight About 220lbs And About 6ft..... I Have A Big Built But Im Trying To Kinda Get More Toned And Cut Up Aswell As Big. I Do 15-12-10 Rep Break Down And Cardio About 3 Times A Week. How Should I Be Eating And How Should I Be Lifting As Well... All The Feed Back Will Help

Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew220
    How Should I Be Eating And How Should I Be Lifting As Well... All The Feed Back Will Help

Thanks
    Diet forum for eating... weight training forum for lifting...

masterjuice is offline Associate Member
    ur doing a decca only? i would throw some test in there too bro but next time run the ur cycle by the forum first to let the vets ok it.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew220
    Whats Up Guys......... I Just Started My First Cylce Ever(deca 1cc A Week).... I Am In My Third Week And Have Seen My Muscles Get Harder But Havent Seen Much Gain. I Weight About 220lbs And About 6ft..... I Have A Big Built But Im Trying To Kinda Get More Toned And Cut Up Aswell As Big. I Do 15-12-10 Rep Break Down And Cardio About 3 Times A Week. How Should I Be Eating And How Should I Be Lifting As Well... All The Feed Back Will Help

Thanks

1 cc of deca a week is not a cycle. it would have been a better idea for u to have waited on ur cycle until u became more knowledgable about AS. id quit the cycle as it is with only 3 shots done, hopefully it hasnt shut u down yet. if it has get ahold of pct

Jman5k is offline New Member
    Yea deca only it not kind to the genitalia, but since you've been taking such a low dose, probably not enough to do any real damage. I agree with TheD, you should stop now and salvage the rest of your stuff until you get a better idea of a cycle. Check out MudMan's sticky for first cycle idea's. Research is the first step of any cycle. And, you should take that caps-lock off, its hard on the eyes to read bro. Good luck.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i love it how people start a cycle and then a few weeks into ask what they should do and how to do it.

Deca only is awful.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    and they dont' bother tellin us they are probably only 17, GIVE us all your stats so we can better serve you!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy next time post first for advise then move on.I hate to tell you but yu wont see much of anyting on 1cc of deca .But wait you know what the guys are right tell us more about yourself and we'll go from there.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd quit the cycle. Then do some research, get your diet and workout ruitine in order, and then research about aas, and run a cycle later.

No offence, but your cycle sucks, and you do not seem very knowledgable about aas. I'd do alot of research before starting another cycle.

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    you have to run some form of Test with the decca... and acutally you will see results with 1 cc depending on how many mg/ml the vial has

Thread Information