abcdef81 is offline Junior Member

Can A Mod PLEASE Help Me?

I'm tired of waiting around and asking questions and begging for help and nothing get done. I'm finally able to private message, and i know i'm supposed to wait 45 days, but I desperately need to know now b/c i think i got scammed! i sent a dude over a grand in the mail and things just arent adding up...changing dates on me....giving me tracking numbers i can't locate. if any mod is reading this and has it in their heart to help me out i'd be sooo thankful. i'm sure y'all already know if the guys legit or not...he has a pretty big website. i just reallyy thought i could trust him. i wont be that upset if i lose the money, but he just would have had the potential to do a lot more business with me if this went smoothly. please PM me and i'll tell u the website and u can tell me if its legit or not...any mod that would be willing to help out?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdef81
    I'm tired of waiting around and asking questions and begging for help and nothing get done. I'm finally able to private message, and i know i'm supposed to wait 45 days, ?
    Then get off your lazy ass you cry baby fvk and send a MOD a PM.It's your responsibilty to enquire,not visa versa.You should be glad I'm not a MOD,I'd ban your cry baby ass just whining like a little scholl girl bitch..now move along and go get on your Mickey Mouse PJs,plus don't forget to put the mouse ears on too.AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON STRAIGHT!Then come back and mean MR Pinnacle will sing the Mickey Mouse song with you,ok?Now get along you cry babby bitch...get along........

~Pinnacle~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Then get off your lazy ass you cry baby fvk and send a MOD a PM.It's your responsibilty to enquire,not visa versa.You should be glad I'm not a MOD,I'd ban your cry baby ass just whining like a little scholl girl bitch..now move along and go get on your Mickey Mouse PJs,plus don't forget to put the mouse ears on too.AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON STRAIGHT!Then come back and mean MR Pinnacle will sing the Mickey Mouse song with you,ok?Now get along you cry babby bitch...get along........

~Pinnacle~

1buffsob

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

~Pinnacle~
    I LOVE YOU..........................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Damn, this is a tough room!!! lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

~Pinnacle~
    All that needed...?

Just PM a willing Mod/Vet if you are able to PM now. Its not a Mod's obligation to PM you is it.

goosed is offline Associate Member
    how the hell is a mod gonna help you? are they gonna call the guy and ask him hey are you gonna send abcdef81 his gear????? you done sent the money, so theres only gonna be 1 of 2 things happen. you get it or you dont, just sit and wait and you will have your question answered soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    I LOVE YOU..........................................
    wanna snuggle big boy?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    All that needed...?

Are you still upset cause they didn't vote your NEWBIE ass in as a VET?I bet you are,aren't you?One fvkin cycle and you think you are of VET caliber..please bitch.............

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WOW, abcdef81, You really got off on the WRONG foot here. If I was you ( and thank GOD I am NOT) I would bow down and kiss everyone's ass on here and BEG for forgiveness NOW!!
    Better yet we will just REFUND you the membership fee you PAID to all these MOD's here since no one is helpin you out of YOUR Mess!! OH that's right this is a FREE site you dumb **** so don't bring YOUR problems here with that attitude and Piss off the people here that CARE enough to DONATE there VALUABLE time and knowledge that they aquired from LOTS of hard work and research for years and years!!!
    Take your anger out on your so called source and not in here. If you piss them off any more I will hunt you down and destroy you personally!!!
    Oh and WELCOME TO AR assclown!!

goosed is offline Associate Member
    im on my first cycle and not even finished yet.... but i would consider myself an expert by far...... i mean what else is there to know than a bunch of deca and d-bol........or is it just test????lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Are you still upset cause they didn't vote your NEWBIE ass in as a VET?I bet you are,aren't you?One fvkin cycle and you think you are of VET caliber..please bitch.............
    Maybe you took that the wrong way then. Actually by your above response its clear you obviously did. I lauged my boll*cks off infront of my computer screen reading your response. Take a joke Pin. Maybe are senses of humour are slightly out of line...

I dont think the above is really needed as I wasnt attacking you in any way/shape or form.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I know this isn't the time or place, but Jesus goosed, your avvy just makes me sick. I almost threw up my tuna and yam.

Anyway, please.......... continue.

1buffsob

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdef81
    I'm tired of waiting around and asking questions and begging for help and nothing get done.
    Are you saying this is our fault? If you seem so upset about the situation why dont you go somewhere else? Better off why dont you actually research a bit and actually do your own homework? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just a thought.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    He shouldve posted before he sent his money....now he's screwed and upset about it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    So much for a no flame policy.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    So much for a no flame policy.
    quite right mate...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information