AG5678 is offline Member

Critique cycle plz

Test Prop 75mg Ed wk 1-4
    Test E 600mg wk 1-16
    EQ 500mg wk 1-15
    Tren A 75mg ED wk 1-6
    HCG if needed
    AI

I was planning on starting the cycle at the end of May. I was going to start both the Test E+Prop wk 1 and quit the prop wk 4

Stats
    5'10
    190lb

Considering starting the Tren week 9...less shots and the eq will be kicking in..

Appreciate any advice

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I think I would run the tren weeks 9 thru 15.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont agree with the above. Why run it at the end? I will always put tren at the beginning, I find it so suppresive that I want a break of it for a few weeks before PCT begins. That cycle looks pretty good. But what cycle number is this for you, cuz this isnt a beginner cycle for sure.

Ok looking at it again I wasnt trying to say putting it at the end is "wrong," and I wasnt knocking that piece of advice, its jut my personal preference at the beginning is all because I like to be off it for a while before I got into PCT, but using test E it wont be as big a prob since PCT wont start till 2 weeks after. So cutting it 3 weeks before PCT is ok.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok looking at it again I wasnt trying to say putting it at the end is "wrong," and I wasnt knocking that piece of advice, its jut my personal preference at the beginning is all because I like to be off it for a while before I got into PCT, but using test E it wont be as big a prob since PCT wont start till 2 weeks after. So cutting it 3 weeks before PCT is ok.
    Thanks for reposting makes me feel alot better I have A lot of respect for your opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Thanks for reposting makes me feel alot better I have A lot of respect for your opinions!
    No problem, I posted the first one and then realized he was using Test Enth so it makes the story a little different. A lot of this is personal experience, and yours may be different than mine. But generally it is a good idea not to run tren up until PCT and have Test in you longer. I like two weeks to let it start to leave my system.

Thread Information