gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Will anavar work?

Will anavar work for adding arm strength in baseball?I know most pitchers take winny,but have heard good stories with sust too.I like that anavar is mild so thats why Im wondering,Id like to try it.But is it too "mild" to work in that area?I dont even know if its even possible to know for sure if it would work or not,but Id like to hear what you all have to say

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    Will anavar work for adding arm strength in baseball?I know most pitchers take winny,but have heard good stories with sust too.I like that anavar is mild so thats why Im wondering,Id like to try it.But is it too "mild" to work in that area?I dont even know if its even possible to know for sure if it would work or not,but Id like to hear what you all have to say
    Mild on the Liver. Not on the Arms. Anvar kicks butt.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off ... post ur stats .... age, height, weight, training experience, cycle experience, etc ....

second .... if ur looking for arm strength .... take a look at ur mechanics first and foremost .... then evaluate ur lifting program ..... have u been doing ur theraband/jobes exercises ??? etc ....

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    Didn't baseball just ban steriods ? Anavar is expensive in dosages that work for a normal male. And yes post your stats.

23 yo,6'5 220,bout 8% bodyfat.Been weight training pretty intensely for 5-6 years,have taken a cycle of test and of deca ,both 2-3 years ago,I was young so didnt do them right but still saw ridiculous gains....Yes baseball just banned steroids .I dont know how that question is relevant.And not to be a jerk,but I dont need any baseball coaches here,I work on mechanics,theraband,all that stuff daily..this is my job..so,would anavar work for arm strength like say winny?thanks

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    23 yo,6'5 220,bout 8% bodyfat.Been weight training pretty intensely for 5-6 years,have taken a cycle of test and of deca,both 2-3 years ago,I was young so didnt do them right but still saw ridiculous gains....Yes baseball just banned steroids.I dont know how that question is relevant.And not to be a jerk,but I dont need any baseball coaches here,I work on mechanics,theraband,all that stuff daily..this is my job..so,would anavar work for arm strength like say winny?thanks

(not to be a dick) ..... but if u didnt need a baseball coach then u should be in the bigs already ....... what i said about mechanics, jobes, band work is the truth when it comes to arm strength ...u should know this since im assuming ur in the minors somewhere .. do u follow a good throwing program ???..... maybe ur at ur genetic potential .... maybe not ..... dont just think that poppin anavar is gonna give u an extra 3-4 mph on the gun

if ur contemplating whether u should use var or winny .... i would go with the var as winny is known to dry up ur joints, which could lead to arm problems

good luck with whatever u decide to do

I know what you mean about the bigs,but if i were looking for a pitching coach,I probably wouldnt come to a steroid discussion forum.Ok enough of that...yea i follow a good throwing program,stretch alot,lift enough,work on mechanics and do the jobes way too much.As youall probably assume,Not all guys you see on tv pull that 94-95 naturally,Ill be watching a game with teammates and they used to play with a guy playing on tv and talk about how that guy used to be a "roid monkey" in college.Steroids are everywhere in baseball,more pitchers than anything,so they must help if you do them with the intent to increase arm strength,not get huge.Ive seen guys go from throwing 92 to 96 while finishing up a cycle of sust........Thanks QuietstoRM33 for your help,if i decide to take 'em looks like ill go with the var

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is awesome! Go with it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Var is awesome! Go with it.
    yep a very versitile drug for most sports

Thread Information