xderekx is offline Associate Member

Question regarding Prop/EQ stack...

Monday marks the beginning of my Propionate /Equipoise run. (.... Prop & ......Bold) I'm 5'11" 215 pounds..how many mgs of each would you knowledgable gear-heads recommend?
    I'm planning on: 100mgs Prop EOD (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, etc) & 200mgs of EQ on 2 days per week in between the Prop days. So, I guess you could say i'm looking @ around 400-500mgs of Prop per/wk & 400 mgs of EQ per/wk.
    Would you suggest I bump up ?
    Much appreciated my fellow meaty peeps!

derek
    Last edited by Booz; 05-05-2006 at 09:40 AM.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Come on xderekx, how can we answer that without knowledge of your previous cycles? But 350mg test, and 400mg of eq, is not right. Test needs to be higher regardless.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Come on xderekx, how can we answer that without knowledge of your previous cycles? But 350mg test, and 400mg of eq, is not right. Test needs to be higher regardless.

1buffsob
    my bad bro, i was never a high running user of gear. i've always dipped in here & there very mildly.
    my last run was around this time last year..i ran 125 mgs of Sust EOD & 50mgs Winstrol ED. Ran the Sust for around 8 wks & the Winny daily for 30 days.
    Not really looking to pack on serious pounds this summer, just add some icing on the cake.
    i train very strict with a disciplined eating plan. By no means necessary am i a rookie to the game or a seasonal bodybuilder, just wanted some expert advice.

At 215lbs...IMO...50mg prop ED won't cut it.....75mg/ED minimum. How long you plan on running this cycle. EQ should be ran 10wks minimum....preferably 12. Prop/EQ is a good combo and I would also consider running a fast acting oral toward the end if funds will support.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    At 215lbs...IMO...50mg prop ED won't cut it.....75mg/ED minimum. How long you plan on running this cycle. EQ should be ran 10wks minimum....preferably 12. Prop/EQ is a good combo and I would also consider running a fast acting oral toward the end if funds will support.
    thanks bro. so i figure i'll bump the prop up to 150mgs EOD for 8 wks & keep the EQ @ 400-500mgs per/wk for around 10-12 wks.

believe it or not..i've always seen results with Halodrol when i ran it solo..would you consider this option in lieu of a d-bol oral?

all other advice is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    thanks bro. so i figure i'll bump the prop up to 150mgs EOD for 8 wks & keep the EQ @ 400-500mgs per/wk for around 10-12 wks.

believe it or not..i've always seen results with Halodrol when i ran it solo..would you consider this option in lieu of a d-bol oral?

You need to run your prop from start to end. If you plan on running EQ for 12wks...run your prop 3wks past that right up to 2-3days prior to starting your PCT. I have no expirience with Halodrol(if referring to Gaspari's product??) so I can't comment on that. IMO dbol is not an option here....its good for jump starting cycles...and...thats about it. I would also consider var or winny at the end right up to PCT as well.

Logan13 is offline Banned

cycle

Prop @ 150mg EOD weeks 1-15
    EQ @ 400-500mg/week weeks 1-12
    anavar or tbol would be the oral of choice with this cycle.
    BTW, good luck with the BD prop. All that I can say is OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Prop @ 150mg EOD weeks 1-15
    EQ @ 400-500mg/week weeks 1-12
    anavar or tbol would be the oral of choice with this cycle.
    BTW, good luck with the BD prop. All that I can say is OUCH!
    hahaha thanks bro..i'm REALLY looking forward to prop pain! while we're on the topic, any remedies to alleviate the pain..perhaps hot shower & excessive massaging following the injection? i never had a problem with sust, winny, deca ...just qv enanthate gave me some swelling & pain.

hahaha thanks bro..i'm REALLY looking forward to prop pain! while we're on the topic, any remedies to alleviate the pain..perhaps hot shower & excessive massaging following the injection? i never had a problem with sust, winny, deca...just qv enanthate gave me some swelling & pain.
    Many users dilute their prop shots with some sterile oil. The EQ will help as well.

Many users dilute their prop shots with some sterile oil. The EQ will help as well.
    gotcha. i ordered some liquidex also...how should i incorperate that into my cycle?

thanks again bros

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    IMO the whole concept of prop/eq is krap unless ur willing to do frequent injects for 18 weeks.
    EQ is best ran 15 weeks

if ur 100% content on running the propinate ester for test then i suggest u run the EQ alone for the first 5 or so weeks then start the testProp ur call but i would do this

wks 1-15 EQ 400-600mg/wk
    wks 5-18 Prop 350-500mg/wk

its all diet based not dose based keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    IMO the whole concept of prop/eq is krap unless ur willing to do frequent injects for 18 weeks.
    EQ is best ran 15 weeks

if ur 100% content on running the propinate ester for test then i suggest u run the EQ alone for the first 5 or so weeks then start the testProp ur call but i would do this

wks 1-15 EQ 400-600mg/wk
    wks 5-18 Prop 350-500mg/wk

its all diet based not dose based keep that in mind.
    I would not waste 5 weeks w/o test, what's the point? But I agree with the timeline for EQ. Every time I have used it I have been on it 20 weeks+.

prop pain

hahaha thanks bro..i'm REALLY looking forward to prop pain! while we're on the topic, any remedies to alleviate the pain..perhaps hot shower & excessive massaging following the injection? i never had a problem with sust, winny, deca...just qv enanthate gave me some swelling & pain.
    Prop pain solution = use Viromone or Farmak prop. Prop DOES NOT have to be painful, and BD is about as uncomfortable as prop can come.

fanatic is offline Member
    You need to run your prop from start to end. If you plan on running EQ for 12wks...run your prop 3wks past that right up to 2-3days prior to starting your PCT. I have no expirience with Halodrol(if referring to Gaspari's product??) so I can't comment on that. IMO dbol is not an option here....its good for jump starting cycles...and...thats about it. I would also consider var or winny at the end right up to PCT as well.
    Dragon recommended my exact cycle. lol Good for me.

I would not waste 5 weeks w/o test, what's the point? But I agree with the timeline for EQ. Every time I have used it I have been on it 20 weeks+.
    test will shut you down much faster and more complete than eq, eq is very mild though it does have some andorgenic value. i suggest this because he can look at it as 5 weeks of PRIMING getting READY to run his core cycle of testP/EQ .. since EQ takes 8 weeks to kick in while prop takes just a week.
    some people are uncomfortable doing ED/EOD shots for extended periods of time while others dont like to run test/more suppressive compounds for durations greater than 12weeks.. i was just giving him a very effective means to an end if he plans to run prop ester.

gotcha. i ordered some liquidex also...how should i incorperate that into my cycle?

thanks again bros
    Depending on how prone you are .5mg/ED should suffice.

i know

test will shut you down much faster and more complete than eq, eq is very mild though it does have some andorgenic value. i suggest this because he can look at it as 5 weeks of PRIMING getting READY to run his core cycle of testP/EQ .. since EQ takes 8 weeks to kick in while prop takes just a week.
    some people are uncomfortable doing ED/EOD shots for extended periods of time while others dont like to run test/more suppressive compounds for durations greater than 12weeks.. i was just giving him a very effective means to an end if he plans to run prop ester.

Solution......use HCG @ 500mcg/week bro. If someone does not like ED or EOD injects than they should not be using prop to begin with. Sorry Tai, I have never seen anyone do a cycle that way before...........I run prop every cycle and all my cycles are over 20 weeks long.

MDLAX24 is offline New Member
    I was thinking of doing a cycle like this but I was wondering if it would be a bit much to throw in t-bol for the first 6 weeks and winny the second 6. On top of the prop and eq is that to much?

Solution......use HCG @ 500mcg/week bro. If someone does not like ED or EOD injects than they should not be using prop to begin with. Sorry Tai, I have never seen anyone do a cycle that way before...........I run prop every cycle and all my cycles are over 20 weeks long.
    and i have ran prop ed sometimes 2x/day for over a year thing is, there is more than one way to skin a cat.. eq takes long time to build up... PROP doesnt

yes

and i have ran prop ed sometimes 2x/day for over a year thing is, there is more than one way to skin a cat.. eq takes long time to build up... PROP doesnt
    You are right. There is more than one way to skin a cat, but only one correct way........... Cheers to always learning.

You are right. There is more than one way to skin a cat, but only one correct way........... Cheers to always learning.
    ha im just saying i know about 5 people who have ran EQ in the manner i suggested above and loved it they had normal sex drive the 5 weeks they were on just EQ and then they have the HUGE JUMP in week 8 3weeks into prop. i just feel that extended periods of suppression can be avoided by adjusting start and stop times of certain compounds. but to each their own and yes if it was up to me i would run prop from the start as well but since i could care less about recovery or supression time i do not factor myself into these types of scenerios but try to take it from a more conservative standpoint.

alright bro's..well, after taking a weekend to plan my procedures..i began my cycle this morning. i will be taking ED shots of PROP @ 75mgs & keeping EQ @ about or around 500mgs/per wk.

Mon-75mgs PROP, 200mgs EQ
    Tues-75 mgs PROP
    Wed-75 mgs PROP, 200mgs EQ
    Thurs-75mgs PROP
    Fri-75mgs PROP, 100 mgs EQ
    Sat-75mgs PROP
    Sun-75 mgs PROP

one last question, i never had issues with gyno, acne, erectile dysfunction, etc..when should i incorperate in my liquidex?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you split up the eq to shoot eod along with the prop in the same syringe it will cut the prop + I think you will be happier with the eq(even though long halflife... from personal experience).

agreed

ha im just saying i know about 5 people who have ran EQ in the manner i suggested above and loved it they had normal sex drive the 5 weeks they were on just EQ and then they have the HUGE JUMP in week 8 3weeks into prop. i just feel that extended periods of suppression can be avoided by adjusting start and stop times of certain compounds. but to each their own and yes if it was up to me i would run prop from the start as well but since i could care less about recovery or supression time i do not factor myself into these types of scenerios but try to take it from a more conservative standpoint.
    I do agree, if you would like to avoid suppression your method is better. I have just stopped doing short cycles. All of my cycles for the past 3 years have been 20+ weeks, with the use of HCG every week and a proper pct I have noticed no difference in recovery, but that is just me. Also of note is that I do not use harsh AAS like tren or deca , which would have to be cycled differently. Just Prop, EQ, Var, and Tbol for me.

Thread Information