goosed is offline Associate Member

how much will it affect

my cycle missing a whole week of training? i got hurt this past saturday and havent been able to walk all week but im healing a little quicker than i had thought and it looks like i may be able to get back into the gym next week. im trying to save a little bit of the discouragement im feeling now(unless its necessary and im screwed) about missing a whole week. do you think im gonna go in and pick up where i left off or do you think i have pretty much shut the gains off for this cycle and im gonna have some catching up to do? im 7 weeks in my cycle now. i have laid on the couch everyday and havent lifetd more than a glass of water to my mouth. bout as far as i go(crawling or getting pushed in my desk chair) is to the bathroom and to the computer.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What the hell did you do to yourself ?

joshr is offline Associate Member
    really what the hell did you do anyways it should be fine your cycle is probably just now really kickin hard

i got burned real bad on my left leg. i feel like an idiot telling the story(dumb mistake) to make it short, i was burning leaves and i used gas to start them and the gas got on my leg and my leg went into flames....... i dont recommend gas to anyone palying with fire, this is the worst pain i have ever been in in my life!

its gonna be impossible to train that leg but upper body is fine! as long as i can walk im gonna go back monday!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Oh yeah I remember that story. You dumb ass. I think once you can walk, as long as you can hit your upper body without hruting your legs you should be OK to stay on.

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    just go in the gym and do your best.. no reason to stop lifting.. just because ur cycle might of when to hell.. it wont take long to get back to where u left off

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Oh yeah I remember that story. You dumb ass. I think once you can walk, as long as you can hit your upper body without hruting your legs you should be OK to stay on.

it was a classic huh?

this week hasnt in any way helped my training, cycle, diet, or anything. i havent ate wortha $hit all week the pain meds are rough on my stomach and kill my appetite. so i have only ate 2 or 3 meals a day. and its what ever i can order and have a friend go pick for me. cant walk so cant cook..... im just feel so discouraged cause everything was running so smoothly and the gains were coming! anyways, im gonna give it hell come monday and i will let you know how it goes!

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    next time dont stand in the fire.. lol

Thread Information