Thread: First Injection

Bullitt is offline New Member

First Injection

Alright guys, I'm a newbie and I've been researching and finally took my first shot, The thing is when I was ready to press it in I tapped my skin first with the needle and a little bit of blood came out and I slightly move the needle over a bit and stuck it in, I aspirated and press the fluids in, took about a minute for 1cc of deca . I tried to do as slow as possible, but I saw blood coming from my skin as i did it, probably because i was moving the needle too much, my alcohol swab was far away and i tried to move toward it, (STUPID ME I GOT A DAMN NEEDLE IN ME) so i stopped and waited once i pulled the needle out i quickly moved to where the alcohol swabs were and pressed it on my site...I'm just wondering I did sanitary practice well, but by having a little bit of blood from the first tap on my skin, can that cause a problem or did my first shot go pretty good. I'm just worried about an infection that's all my bad if I sound like a b*tch or something.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ah another virgin bites the dust. Brings a tear to my eye. Bro you will be fine. You did good. All you have to do is aspirate , no blood in the syringe, go for it.

I had fun yesterday, I popped 1.5CC into my left delt and when I pulled the pin out it looked like the Texas Chain Saw Massacre. I had blood spurting all over the fvcking place. No big deal, just put pressure on it , blood stops, life goes on. Dont over complicate it.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Any time A needle comes in contact with the skin or any thing else it's sterilaty is compramised and its best to change it.

That beign said dont sweat it to much you should be fine just keep any eye on injetion site for the next few days.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    congrats bro.!! i did my first 2 weeks ago.try and massage the injection site for a minute afterwords.i'll be doing my 5th on sunday,it get's easyer every time...

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    are you running test? or deca alone?

Thanks a lot guys I'll keep you posted on my cycle and results.

No I'm runnig d-bol and deca , then I'm going to stop d-bol and turn to test cyp, and run winny for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt
    No I'm runnig d-bol and deca, then I'm going to stop d-bol and turn to test cyp, and run winny for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
    I think I would be more worried the cycle your running than your injection.

What all are you planing on running and for how long each.

Im running Deca 200mg for 10wks, and 40mg d-bol for 5 weeks, then add test when done with d-bol, and run test cyp for 10 wks, and add winny the last 5 wks to test.

bump

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    How many cycles have you run and what are your stats and age

I'm a newbie so this is my first I'm trying not to run to many mg to each one and I'm 22, 6'3" 270lb

This is a 15week cycle I'm planning on running then I'm taking 3 months off then start up again.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bro you should realy stick with A test only cycle for A first cycle that way you know what compond gives you what gains or sides then add a compound each cycle then youll know how your body reacts to each substance.

I'm sorry I take that back I've took m1t before I know its not as strong as test cyp, but I notice the sides to it. So I figure I would bump it up a bit.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Best bet run A test only cycle and work up from their.
    Good luck.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i agree your cycle isnt a cycle due to the fact its lacking the most important ingrediant test!!!! if i were you right now get some prop and start stickin before you cock goes limp knuckle head do your research bro!!!!

Thread Information