Thread: stretch marks

falcons 84 is offline New Member

stretch marks

hey...ive been lifting for a while now, and ive noticed that ive been getting more and more stretch marks. i have them on my shoulder and triceps i noticed these on my first cycle and after i finished i didnt loose much change but ive still 6weeks later, been noticing more and more. anyone kno why you get these, how you get these and how to get ride of them?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by falcons 84
    hey...ive been lifting for a while now, and ive noticed that ive been getting more and more stretch marks. i have them on my shoulder and triceps i noticed these on my first cycle and after i finished i didnt loose much change but ive still 6weeks later, been noticing more and more. anyone kno why you get these, how you get these and how to get ride of them?
    u kant ride them u really kant get rid of them.. only prevent them w/vitamin E oils and lotions.. they come from... stretching the skin hence forth STRETCH MARKS. i have em on chest shoulders lats bi's and tri's probably on my legs goo i guess i dunno they fade from tanning

BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member
    you can purchase a product called strivectin-sd from gnc its kinda expensive but the shit works, by all means it will not get rid of ur stretch marks but it will make them flush with your skin so they are not visible i have used this in the past for mine and it does work.

alrite, but how do u prevent gettin them in the first place?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    TAI answered that in his post vite E oils and loitions.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    TAI answered that in his post vite E oils and loitions.
    bah i guess the green text in my name makes me invisible.. oh well we ninjas are sneaky ><

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    By not getting any bigger... seriously bro. strech marks come from getting big faster than your skin could strech therefore it makes its own room.... strech marks are for life. you dont get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    By not getting any bigger... seriously bro. strech marks come from getting big faster than your skin could strech therefore it makes its own room.... strech marks are for life. you dont get rid of them.
    not to burst ur bubble but u can, just requires surgery and its not cheap. strivectin-sd is the next best thing to surgery if u already have stretch marks. coco butter lotion is a great way of preventing them in the first place alot of women use it during pregnancy so they dont get it on there stomach

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2003
    not to burst ur bubble but u can, just requires surgery and its not cheap. strivectin-sd is the next best thing to surgery if u already have stretch marks. coco butter lotion is a great way of preventing them in the first place alot of women use it during pregnancy so they dont get it on there stomach
    My wife used coco butter lotion during both pregnancy's and she has no stretch mark's worth A rty if you are that concerned.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion from Wal Mart for prevention.

Mederma (google it or at wal mart) for pre existing stretch marks.... Have noticed a difference in mine in the last month or two after using it.

Also, have read and don't know the validity, but drinking LOTS of water (which you should be already) will make the skin more hydrated and pliable (sp)

alrite thanks guys. so pretty much as long as i am gettin big gains imma get stretch marks...well aint that bitch.....owell.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I am convinced that there is nothing that can help with stretch marks. If you are genetically prone to them you will get them if you grow fast. There is no way around it, so dont waste your money on all sorts of topical ointments. the doctors had me on retin A and that didnt do jack. When I was young and first started lifting in high school I got them all over, especially in my inner thighs. Some of the ones in my thigh were so big that they would bleed when I did squats, the skin is paper thin there. Once they are old the redness fades and they will be white colored and not as noticable.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I am convinced that there is nothing that can help with stretch marks. If you are genetically prone to them you will get them if you grow fast. There is no way around it, so dont waste your money on all sorts of topical ointments. the doctors had me on retin A and that didnt do jack. When I was young and first started lifting in high school I got them all over, especially in my inner thighs. Some of the ones in my thigh were so big that they would bleed when I did squats, the skin is paper thin there. Once they are old the redness fades and they will be white colored and not as noticable.
    you should really have that looked at

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2003
    you should really have that looked at
    yeah thats not good at all..

Thread Information