Thread: gains slowing!

helium3 is offline Senior Member

gains slowing!

im at the end of week 6 of a test e first cycle,at the end of week 4 i was up 18 pounds water/fat/muscle and my strength was up considerably,but the last two weeks have seen no strength or weight gains im not worried about it but was curious to know whether i should come off a couple of weeks early or keep going to week 12? its been a great cycle so far and im very pleased with the results.

frontloaded
    test e 500ew
    nolva 10mg ed

goose is offline Banned
    This is why I don`t do cycles longer than 8 weeks,save your body and gear....It`s like the art of war attack then defend....

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    did u use anything to kickstart the cycle?? 18 pounds in first 4 weeks is nice bro!
    i always thought the test kicked in fo real around week 6-7

i only used test being as its my first,and i understand that test e usually takes a while to really kickin but i thought i might rap the cycle up and then i can plan a new one in a few months,so i found what you said interesting goose,but im just unsure because i might not have solidified all my gains if you know what i mean.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i do not see any major gains till week 7 myself...........
    personally i would see the cycle out.....maybe up your calories a tad...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    personally if it was my first cycle i would do the 12 weeker. IMO minimum is 12 weeks for a cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    if gains have stopped id leave it another couple of weeks and come off and go into pct and recover and maintain, why stay on if the gains have stopped,

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i do not see any major gains till week 7 myself...........
    personally i would see the cycle out.....maybe up your calories a tad...........
    i thought this would happen also,i dont think i could eat anymore lol,i just want to get some good info and make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    if gains have stopped id leave it another couple of weeks and come off and go into pct and recover and maintain, why stay on if the gains have stopped,
    thanks for the input,i guess i could see it all the way through no problem,but in the end i would like to be able to do another cycle in about 10-12 weeks,and get it in before the summer ends.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    thanks for the input,i guess i could see it all the way through no problem,but in the end i would like to be able to do another cycle in about 10-12 weeks,and get it in before the summer ends.
    up the food for the next couple of weeks and if you still see no gains, i would come off and do pct, if all gains have fully stopped and come to an end why stay on.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle i would let it run the 12 weeks...if you do not gain much more in the remaining weeks then in future run the cycles as Marcus and Goose have suggested...if you do not run your 1st test cycle for the 12 weeks how will you know wether the test has started to work poperly for you......JMO............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information