gstroud7122 is offline New Member

How should I run my cycle

I have 20 tabs of Oxymethalon 75mg, 10ml of Animal Power deca 300, 20 ml of QV Stan 100, 100 tabs of clenbuterol .02 mg, 5000 iu of hcg , and 30 ml of Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1000mcg. I have taken a few cycles in the past. It has been about a year or so since i have taken a complete cycle. When I completed my last cycle I was 204lb. But i broke my ankle and could not do anything for a long time and know I am ready to start back. I am currently 5'10 185lbs, How should I run my juice? I have been hitting the gym hard for about 4 or 5 months without anything.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    id say you need more deca and stan

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    get some test and go from there. i would be apprehensive about the winny because of your ankle, but the oxys, some test and a bit more deca would do the trick. if you want to bulk up.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should hold off on the aas. You can gain more natty if you get you diet in check. I would head over to the diet form.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you should hold off on the aas. You can gain more natty if you get you diet in check. I would head over to the diet form.
    I agree try to get close to 200lbs naturally first then jump on the AAS.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    1: You could gain WAY more naturally. Head over to the workout and diet sections, and get you diet and workout ruitine perfect first. After building up a better base, then look at aas.

2: No need to double post. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=241109 You created this post earlier today, and then made a new post saying the exact same thing alittle while latter.

Thread Information