rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Question DNP or Anavar for my fiance????

7 weeks ago my fiance delivered our son Koty...unfortunately she damaged her cervix and uterus due to a fast delivery. She was superfine and 90lbs (5'3") after delivery....you couldn't even tell she just had a baby.

Her doctor has put her on some corticosteroids and hormones which are supposed to "heal her cervix"....I'm not sure how much "healing" these drugs are doing but they sure are packing on the weight....She now weighs 160 7 weeks later.

We are getting married in 1 month and I want to get her down at least below 140 before our wedding....

Would low dose of DNP 100mg ed be beneficial....????....

I am also considering Anavar for her...

Any thoughts from anyone who has used it before or has had their chicks use it???? I am currently 5 days into my 21 day cycle.

All is well so far.

Thanks

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    If you care about your girl, don't give her anything. I would never dream of giving my girl DNP . Get her ass on a diet and in the gym.

70lbs in 7 weeks is downright crazy. WOW.

1buffsob

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    If you care about your girl, don't give her anything. I would never dream of giving my girl DNP . Get her ass on a diet and in the gym.

70lbs in 7 weeks is downright crazy. WOW.

1buffsob
    yep thats crazy alright, id defo stay clear of the DNP, as buff said diet and cardio are key, is it water weight or fat? and is that meant to happen? have you asked the doc? will she loose it if when shes finished with the medication?

Hope she gets what she wants and good luck for the wedding bro.

Yes, forgot to mention that. Congrats on becoming a father and good luck with marriage.

1buffsob

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Dnp is not to be taken lightly...nasty shit.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Not Sure....was told by a few sources that it would be ok at a very low dose....

I was told it was ok by a female who used it as long as it is a low dose....pardon my stupidity....im desperate...

I believe it is mostly water weight. I dont see how it is possible to put on 70 lkbs of fat in 7 wks. She does aerobics and her diet is egg sandwich on wheat for breakfast, slimfast for lunch and dinner or a lean cuisine for dinner. I am pretty certain that upon cessation of the drugs she will drop the majority of it.

It is just frightening for people like us....or me at least...afterall we do this because we are shallow and vain and are obsessed with our looks right???

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    I was told it was ok by a female who used it as long as it is a low dose....pardon my stupidity....im desperate...

I believe it is mostly water weight. I dont see how it is possible to put on 70 lkbs of fat in 7 wks. She does aerobics and her diet is egg sandwich on wheat for breakfast, slimfast for lunch and dinner or a lean cuisine for dinner. I am pretty certain that upon cessation of the drugs she will drop the majority of it.

It is just frightening for people like us....or me at least...afterall we do this because we are shallow and vain and are obsessed with our looks right???
    ok bro the how long will she be on the med for, could you not push back the wedding a couple of months, or is it all sorted, bcos im sure all your friends and family would understand. this is the biggest day of your lives ( well after the birth of your baby). i honestly hope it works out for you bro.

BTW....i am on 500mg ed DNP now and aside from the sweating and fatigue it isn't so bad. I think a 160lb person could handle 100mg ed pretty easy....but im no expert...im looking for people who have tried this before to give their experience and knowledge

Well....family's not really involved....we are not having a ceremony now....may have one later but for now it will just be in the eyes of the judge. if you know what I mean. Its just ****ing scary....I mean my beautifull fiance put on 70 god damned pounds like that....i need some of that shit.

goose is offline Banned
    DNP is not for females,if you look into the history of the drug back in the day,it was only the females who went blind..check the history out fool.Var is a male hormone and is not the answer for your sick ideas.if I was a mod I would ban your ASS,this is one of the most disturbing threads I have seen.

Dnp is not an option for women. It has been shown to kill egg cells and damage ovaries where they will no longer produce ovum.

IMO your best option is a clean diet and rigorous cardio routine and even at that ...20lbs in one month is alot to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    DNP is not for females,if you look into the history of the drug back in the day,it was only the females who went blind..check the history out fool.Var is a male hormone and is not the answer for your sick ideas.if I was a mod I would ban your ASS,this is one of the most disturbing threads I have seen.
    what do you mean goose? i know his ideas are wrong and that DNP should not be used, But sick and for him to be Banned is that not going abit far bro.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    what do you mean goose? i know his ideas are wrong and that DNP should not be used, But sick and for him to be Banned is that not going abit far bro.

You think I have gone to far? All I say is post this in the female section and see what happens,AAS use in females is a very Different Scenario that most of the males here don`t have a clue,this guy wants to use DNP on his furture wife,people have died from DNP and I`m talking males.People think drug`s are the answer to weight loss,they need to unlearn to learn.

You think I have gone to far? All I say is post this in the female section and see what happens,AAS use in females is a very Different Scenario that most of the males here don`t have a clue,this guy wants to use DNP on his furture wife,people have died from DNP and I`m talking males.People think drug`s are the answer to weight loss,they need to unlearn to learn.
    In my opinion yes i do. but you are correct in what your saying, you def know what your on about (are yo wouldnt be a VET) so he should def listen,
    Did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?
    goose4

Temptation is offline Female Member
    DO NOT GIVE YOUR GIRL anything if she's breast feeding. And good advice told to me. If she wants to do 'roids... it's her body. Let her do the research and make the decision. It's her body.

If the doctor put her on steroids she'll get the "moon effect side effect"... where the face plumps out and becomes circular. Alot of ladies pack on 20-30lbs. in a matter of 2 weeks. It's nothing she can do and it's ONE OF THE HARDEST WEIGHTS TO LOSE. Instead of pushing her to lose weight for YOUR benefit... think of what she's done so far.... she had a baby and now she's on steroids due to negative side effects post partum. Her body is under a great deal of stress -- pregnancy is harder on a woman than ANYTHING you'll ever have on yourself. It puts the body in shock.

I think you're being very vain. If you're both having issues with this, push back the wedding and let her body run it's course.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    This reminds me of the thread where a guy wanted to give his mother a small dose of Deca for shoulder pain.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    In my opinion yes i do. but you are correct in what your saying, you def know what your on about (are yo wouldnt be a VET) so he should def listen,
    Did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?
    goose4

In the morning`s I put my hand upon my gland.It would be safer to give a female MDMA for a whole month than to use DNP . DNP was previously used as an igniter for TNT as well as a pesticide. (Yes, it's flammable, explosive, and poison). In the early 1930's, researchers at Stanford University figured out that DNP could also be used for weight loss. It stayed on the weight loss market for five years until the FDA outlawed it because a number of females went blind.It`s one drug I respect,The best way to describe being on DNP is that everything is at least a third harder.So this means when you wake up in the morning and walk to the bathroom, you feel like you're walking on an incline of 33% or more. Now imagine every stair you climb is over a third higher. And imagine you have to do all of that for a third longer than usual. That's how you feel on DNP. Your legs feel like lead all the time. You're winded from talking. And this is day one. Somewhere, off in the distance, I could hear mind telling me this is crazy.To understand why I was feeling like I was, you need to understand that DNP is a mitochondrial uncoupler. This means that it works by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, which increases the body's temperature and metabolic rate which makes you feel like shit,not for a pretty girl.

DNP is some of the most dangerous shit we have in this sport. Not to be used likely. Like goose4 said, this was originally designed as a fvcking pesticide. I've only heard of 2 women running it. 1 came out lucky with no ill effects, the other went blind.

The idea of my girl walking to her car at night after work scares me. I don't know how you could even consider giving it to your woman.

1buffsob

goose is offline Banned
    A former British pro told me this,we were talking about DNP .There have always been people in our industry who experiment with drugs. They venture forth where no man has gone before. And sometimes they don't make it back,don`t let your woman be a victim.

**** you bastard....just a question....go **** yourself

goose if you can handle it my fiance could handle a double dose you panty weight

Watch what you say rhino1. The disrespect your showing will get you a swift kick in the ass.

1buffsob

then tell that jerk to lay off......it is a simple question.....it doesn't require his belittlement

what about anavar ???? low androgenic effect, no pct, great fat shedder according to dan ducheine anyway.

goose is offline Banned
    I just wanted to help you,my GF uses AAS but she is an athlete who trained 6 years before any type of drugs.I had to get my point Across as I have a responsibility of the health of the members here.It is clear you have not done any Research,I wish you and your furture wife the best,it`s all about diet and cardio.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    **** you bastard....just a question....go **** yourself
    no need for this.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I just wanted to help you,my GF uses AAS but she is an athlete who trained 6 years before any type of drugs.I had to get my point Across as I have a responsibility of the health of the members here.It is clear you have not done any Research,I wish you and your furture wife the best,it`s all about diet and cardio.

Dude im an RN....an yes I DONT know alot about DNP ....but I do know alot about "health". There is not much literature on female usage of DNP....that is why I asked.

It was her idea anyway....i have been leary about it myself.....

or maybe just a herbal diuretic to help hold off the excess water???

Diet and cardio. Don't look for a quick fix. Your wife is nursing. She shouldn't be taking any supplements or drugs without the approval of her doctor.

1buffsob

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Diet and cardio. Don't look for a quick fix. Your wife is nursing. She shouldn't be taking any supplements or drugs without the approval of her doctor.

1buffsob

Sound advise here....The great Arnold said it`s 70% diet...this is the most important drug...I had a mate who cut down from 11% BF to 7% BF with no drugs.

She is not nursing.....my son has a milk allergy....he is using special formula...she is dieting and doing cardio. Less than 2000 cal/day and aerobics. No effect....the drugs that they have her on are what is killing her....hopefully they stop them soon....maybe the diuretic will help keeping her from looking like a balloon.

yo Rhino1 listen to what these guys have to say, ive been here 1 year now and all anybody has done is giv me motivation and sound advice. its all for your girls benifit. peace.

Lets all be friends

Im not going to let her take it geeeeeez! She is the one who wanted to take it....she saw the results on me.......Besides it is these damn drugs they got her on. She has never been over 115. Hopefully when she stops them it will fall off.....she is a professional salsa dancer who competes internationally....she doesn't want to give that up.

goose is offline Banned
    The problem is that this is a Specialized case dealing with a female,all the people here are males,you need an expert in the female Field,no better than Sassy69 she is the very best on here send her a PM.You will find her here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=239436

She is not nursing.....my son has a milk allergy....he is using special formula...she is dieting and doing cardio. Less than 2000 cal/day and aerobics. No effect....the drugs that they have her on are what is killing her....hopefully they stop them soon....maybe the diuretic will help keeping her from looking like a balloon.
    It sounds like she's doing pretty much all that she can and she loosing the battle to the medication.

The best solution to loose the unwanted weight may be just to wait until her M.D. takes her off the meds. If she loses all that weight(which could be unhealthy over a months time) whats to say she won't put all that weight back on if she is still on her corticosteroids. Such a drasctic fuctuation in weight could be unhealthy.

Thanks for the advice...i appreciate it....sorry bout earlier....just felt like I was being attacked....only wanted to know what you people have experienced or know. Thats all.

Temptation is offline Female Member
    rhino the best thing you can do for your girl is to have her go see her doctor. Rx Steroids are sometimes used as a cure-all. There ARE alternatives based on her condition. Her doctor may take her off them or even lower her dose. Rx Steroids are meant to be given in a 10 day administer low dose to high and then back down to low UNLESS long term drug use is required... ie: ulcerative colitis...etc.

As for losing the weight... the only thing I can say is time. It's nasty weight and the balloon face will not be remove through an over the counter diuretic. My mother gained ~40lbs. on Rx steroids... she lost it by Atkinsing. Different strokes for different folks. I'm sorry she and you are both going through this but... would you rather her be skinny and die from an internal post-partum infection or.... go through this bout of weight issues and then move on HEALTHY and w/ a beautiful child.

The best thing you can do for her is to be her rock... remain confident and reassure her that this is NOT a permanent condition and you LOVE HER regardless of this... I am sure she feels like crap... you can alieviate a bit of that you know.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    rhino,,, dnp for your girl ?????? are u for real, why not give her dnp and igf-1 that wil rip her nicely, you complete ******

Ruger is offline New Member
    Like already said, I would have her talk with her doctor if you are sure the weight gain is from the drug. Tell him you are not going for this shxt (and include the depression either of you may also have because of it). There may be something he can do. Personally, I wouldn't have waited until that much weight gain occured. Things obviously weren't right for a little while.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    If she is breast feeding then don't give her anything unless you want to give it to your baby too!

Thread Information