briansauras is offline Senior Member

which cycle would you do?

for lean mass

wk1-6 suspension @ 100mg ED
    wk1-6 var @ 70mg ED

wk1-6 prop @ 100mg ED
    wk1-6 var @ 70mg ED

Im not really sure what to expect from suspension. When I read the profile and it said it was for mass and should be used with deca and compounds like that. Then Ive heard the exact oposite from other people. I was looking to do a cycle where I wont get hella bloated and make some nice clean looking gains.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    . Suspension aromatizes immediately as it is just hormone without an ester. I think a once a day shot vs twice a day shots may help your decission. I would use b-12 to cut either...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    . Suspension aromatizes immediately as it is just hormone without an ester. I think a once a day shot vs twice a day shots may help your decission. I would use b-12 to cut either...
    Ive been doing ED and it isnt that bad. Not to mention I would be using a slin pin for the suspension.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Suspension will cause alot more bloat than Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Ive been doing ED and it isnt that bad. Not to mention I would be using a slin pin for the suspension.
    I could not use slin for suspension... clogging issues. I was able to use a 25g. If you dont mind finding places to shoot... I like delt, glute, quad... suspension will make you find other areas. So go with the better cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I could not use slin for suspension... clogging issues. I was able to use a 25g. If you dont mind finding places to shoot... I like delt, glute, quad... suspension will make you find other areas. So go with the better cost.
    Ive already been shooting prop in every area. The diff between prop and suspen is $5.

The only thing that drives me away from suspension is the bloat i hear about. Ive been bloated almost half this yr and Im not looking to be next time around.

But I mean how good are the gains from doing spot injecitons with waterbased compounds?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Ive already been shooting prop in every area. The diff between prop and suspen is $5.

The only thing that drives me away from suspension is the bloat i hear about. Ive been bloated almost half this yr and Im not looking to be next time around.

But I mean how good are the gains from doing spot injecitons with waterbased compounds?
    Using an effective AI should prevent/reduce any water retention you may encounter.

Well, I did not notice any local growth per se... I found it was typical growth but even with AI's I bloated somewhat.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    cyce; no 2

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Could you take a mild dirulect to help with bloting? I may be waaaay off on this but i'm just trying to help ya!

Thread Information