randy6969 is offline Member

preventing hairloss on tren.. help

starting tren /test cycle next week,... i will be taking low doses of both.

tren 50 ed
    test cyp. 250 ew

my only concern as of right now.. im not sure if im predisposed to mpb... i just wanna be on the safe side and take whatever i could to prevent the high androgen levels of tren to make me bald.

so far.. i ordered nizoral 2% i will be using that twice daily.... and i was wondering if anything else can help me... ive read good and bad things about spiro cream, and asalic acid... sorry if i misspelled that one. but what would be my best bet to combat the hairloss from tren... so far i got nizoral on the list....

thank you

Streaker is offline Member
    Shoudn't you take more test then tren ? Right now it looks like you are going to be taking 350 mgs of tren and only 250 mgs of test.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand youre problem with hair loss,but wats youre goals in this cyle.
    I work in dermatology and maybe i can help,but whats youre cycle exp...?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    I understand youre problem with hair loss,but wats youre goals in this cyle.
    I work in dermatology and maybe i can help,but whats youre cycle exp...?

my goals are to gain about 15 lbs. lbm.... and i wanna do that without loosing my hair... acne is no concern i can take care of that... i just dont wanna loose my haihr... especially the hairline ... ive done orals before.. pro hormones, turanabol. thats it.. this will be my first serious cycle...

kappa411 is offline New Member
    try finasteride tabs (Propecia)

"Procscar or more known brand Propecia is a hair growth medication for the management of significant hair loss. Propecia is a medical breakthrough-the first pill that effectively treats male pattern hair loss on the vertex (at top of head) and anterior mid-scalp area.

By all measures, the clinical results of Propecia in men are impressive:
    · 83% maintained their hair based on hair count (vs. 28% with placebo).
    · 66% had visible regrowth as rated by independent dermatologists (vs. 7% with placebo).

Importantly Propecia helps grow natural hair-not just peach fuzz-and is as convenient to take as a vitamin: one pill a day."

i read good reviews about it too..but i dont have them to quote

Quote Originally Posted by kappa411

"Procscar or more known brand Propecia is a hair growth medication for the management of significant hair loss. Propecia is a medical breakthrough-the first pill that effectively treats male pattern hair loss on the vertex (at top of head) and anterior mid-scalp area.

· 66% had visible regrowth as rated by independent dermatologists (vs. 7% with placebo).

Importantly Propecia helps grow natural hair-not just peach fuzz-and is as convenient to take as a vitamin: one pill a day."

yeah ive heard propecia (finastride) is good but only for test... im taking tren and i wanna block the high androgen related hairloss ... and ive read once u start taking propecia you have to continue to take it forever or you will end up loosing more hair then you did prior to taking it... thats what makes me hesitate to use it.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Why are you so worried abou losing your hair, is it common in the family? Many guys can use just about any substance and not lose any hair. I use tren all the time and havent lost a single hair yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Why are you so worried abou losing your hair, is it common in the family? Many guys can use just about any substance and not lose any hair. I use tren all the time and havent lost a single hair yet.

it doesnt run in the family but ive read stories from people that lost a lot of hair after doin a similar cycle and ended up shaving their heads.. and my heads not all that good shaped :-D

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa411

won't work... finasteride prevents test from being 5-alpha reduced to dht.

The dht has a high affinity at the scalp.

Finasteride won't prevent tren balding because tren cannot convert to dht.

Tren has balding effects because it is a strong androgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    won't work... finasteride prevents test from being 5-alpha reduced to dht.

The dht has a high affinity at the scalp.

Finasteride won't prevent tren balding because tren cannot convert to dht.

Tren has balding effects because it is a strong androgen.
    any other suggestions ... something that might help... spiro? hows that

Pale_Flesh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    any other suggestions ... something that might help... spiro? hows that
    Why do you want to take tren ? 15lb can be achieved with test and eq for example, then you can safely use durasteride or finasteride

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You cant prevent yourself from going bald, you can take some compounds what might slow the process down but the end result is a bald head, if your prone to hairloss theres not much you can do except slow it down a touch.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You cant prevent yourself from going bald, you can take some compounds what might slow the process down but the end result is a bald head, if your prone to hairloss theres not much you can do except slow it down a touch.
    I still believe that in some indivisuals baldness can be stopped, and even if we can delay it, in 5 years maybe they'l have something ground breaking, so I'l delay all I can if I cannot stop it yet

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale_Flesh
    I still believe that in some indivisuals baldness can be stopped, and even if we can delay it, in 5 years maybe they'l have something ground breaking, so I'l delay all I can if I cannot stop it yet
    cant be stopped in some cases you can delay the process but end result is bald head am afraid,

if your prone anyway theres not much you can do except shave and go!!

because i have tren and ive heard some great things about it.. can i use finastride with tren+test since i will be getting dht from the test...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nizarol and 5% (is that the strongest?) rogain.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    rogain would be the last thing i would wanna take, it makes u loose more hair at first, and then u start growing it back, and you also would have to continue to take it forever or you will end up loosing more hair then before you started taking it. :-/

because i have tren and ive heard some great things about it.. can i use finastride with tren+test since i will be getting dht from the test...
    as far as my knowledge goes yes you can use finasteride with tren and test, but it'l only help for the test, btw I hear durasteride is somewhat better, it's like propecia v.2 hehe
    Just get a second opinion on that though, I havent researched tren all that much
    btw, this seems to be a issue for you, I love my hair just as much as youl and I sold my deca and got some EQ and test E, running that with finasteride and when thats done I'l get some durasteride, running low dose, it's all about peace of mind for me man.........think about that

as far as my knowledge goes yes you can use finasteride with tren and test, but it'l only help for the test, btw I hear durasteride is somewhat better, it's like propecia v.2 hehe
    Just get a second opinion on that though, I havent researched tren all that much
    btw, this seems to be a issue for you, I love my hair just as much as youl and I sold my deca and got some EQ and test E, running that with finasteride and when thats done I'l get some durasteride, running low dose, it's all about peace of mind for me man.........think about that
    well im gonna start the tren today... at low dose 50 mg ed .. and see how myhair reacts to it ifi notice anything ill stop pct and get some test and dutastride :-D hopefully im one of the lucky ones that dont lose hair on tren.

well im gonna start the tren today... at low dose 50 mg ed .. and see how myhair reacts to it ifi notice anything ill stop pct and get some test and dutastride :-D hopefully im one of the lucky ones that dont lose hair on tren.
    good luck man, let me/us know how it goes

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How's your luck been thus far?

Marcus is right, if it's going, it's going and aas will speed the departure.

I can empathize with you on the neonate head. You C-section boys and girls can't relate. The birth canal compresses the infants soft skull and viola...neonate/peanut head! Most reshape normally; astute parents get their kids the little white helmets for a few months to reshape the head. Those of us that weren’t as fortunate pray for adult manes reminiscent of Samson’s (figured I’d continue the praying theme), and if you’re smiled upon…Congrats! Fortunately, I fall into this category!

Now aas doesn’t seem to affect us, it only hastens impending loss. So if hair loss if imminent for you, then neonate head or not, kiss it good-bye. However, as expressed above you can retard, and in some cases halt loss with the proper chemicals, which requires knowing your catalyst. If hereditary, ask around, chances are your uncles have experimented. If aas you must know the source, like Nark said Duta/Fina won’t effect Tren induced loss. Know thy enemy (last biblical allusion). Don’t trust in luck, unless you’re prepared to visit the man. Who’s the man? Read some Seattle Junk threads!

M.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wouldn't Nizoral be out?

Isn't it's mechanism of action an interception of DHT at the scalp/hair receptor sites?

If it is indeed confined solely to dht... then wouldn't be as useless as finasteride in fighting tren -induced hairloss?

bump

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    Nizoral removes DHT on the scalp (or area applied). But Spiro and I think Minoxidil are anti-androgen treatments. They supposedly block DHTas well as other androgens. So they might be useful in trying to prevent androgen related hairloss.

But that is something I would like some clarification on....does Minoxidil block the hair follicle from all androgens, not just DHT?

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    can someone plzzzz explain how tren can cause baldness since it does not convert to DHT?????? i thought dht was the culprit

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    can someone plzzzz explain how tren can cause baldness since it does not convert to DHT?????? i thought dht was the culprit
    i believe dht is an androgen that causes major hairloss, but there are many other types of androgens that can cause hairloss as well... and tren is very androgenic ... maybe someone else can explain better...

yup. as we all know, tren doesn't covert to DHT, but since it is EXTREMLY androgenic , tren will cause hair to fall out. Androgen related hairloss usually is associated with DHT, but high levels of test could also cause hairloss because its relativly strong androgen.

And that's why an anti-androgen, used toipically, could prevent some hairloss; to what degree I'm not too sure and would like to find an answer to this.

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    Propecia.... take lots of saw palmetto it blocks dht

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    Propecia.... take lots of saw palmetto it blocks dht
    can someone use saw plametto and finasteride together ,is there any diff between the 2 ?

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Saw palmetto only blocks DHT in the prostate gland, NOT the hair follicles. Also, topically applied spiro goes systemic, lowering T levels and raising estradiol (read my previous posts)... I have the before and after blood tests to prove it. You might like to try 20% azelaic acid, although it causes some initial shedding in some people.

Thread Information