orton4 is offline Member

glute injection problem

alright ive been injecting 1 cc of test cyp two times a week ive done three shots and ive rotated right to left side of my glute for each shot.. ive shot mastabol in the glute before, this is my second cycle, im 22, and i know the test cyp shots should burn a lot more but, i have like a lump, not a lump like a build up of fluid, but a lump just like a contusion type, and its very sore, its been sore since my first shot, i was just wondering if this is common, when i rub my hand over it it just feels like lump of muscle where ive been injecting, should i be worried or just start rotating more of my shots to my delts to give the injection area more time to recoup? also theres no bruising on my skin from the injections.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    rotate the shots, glutes, delts and quads. Its not true the Test Cyp should burn a lot either. What size pin are you using in the glute ?. Give it time to go down, use the other sites. Massage it as much as possible

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    alright ive been injecting 1 cc of test cyp two times a week ive done three shots and ive rotated right to left side of my glute for each shot.. ive shot mastabol in the glute before, this is my second cycle, im 22, and i know the test cyp shots should burn a lot more but, i have like a lump, not a lump like a build up of fluid, but a lump just like a contusion type, and its very sore, its been sore since my first shot, i was just wondering if this is common, when i rub my hand over it it just feels like lump of muscle where ive been injecting, should i be worried or just start rotating more of my shots to my delts to give the injection area more time to recoup? also theres no bruising on my skin from the injections.
    Well it could be the oil, when I use prop it balls up a little even If I massage the hell out of it and its sore as well. But with cyp it shouldnt be a big deal. its its inflammed at all then go get it checked, if there are no signs of an infection or anything than just massage it a little incase its just fluid and wait it out.

And for god sakes please rotate more sites, why is everyone so afraid to try new areas? You are so many muscles in your body to inject into, MANY MANY of which are easier than glutes, utilize them.

orton4 is offline Member
    Kale im using 23gauge 1.5 inch **** im gonna start to rotate my sites more also its not buring a real real lot, im just saying compared to the mastabol i can feel the "burn" more

C Bino yeah i dont think its infected it doesnt hurt or feel like an infection it just feels like a sore muscle and i can feel the area around the site is just hard and sore, but then again thats y i asked the question in the original place, i appreciate the opinions

orton4 is offline Member
    also the pain and soreness was going away as the week went on from my first injection so im hoping its just from using the same spot

Thread Information