d2000honda is offline Associate Member

Would sustanon help on rotator cuff?

Would gear help on rotator cuff? My shoulder hurts bad. I have sus 250 that I want to start a cycle but my shoudler is bothering me. Or shoud I go to the doc and get it check. any suggestions? thanks bros.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hold off on the cycle and get that shoulder checked out first. If you jump on one now you run the risk of really ****ing up that shoulder and putting yourself out of the lifting game for a while. Doing juice will make it worse since more weight lifted will be more stress on the injury for right now.

oh $hit.... thanks bro.

dragon69 is offline Member
    I fix rotator cuff injuries daily in my office. I can tell you to NOT ignore it and get it fixed long before any cycle comes into the picture. Anyone who tells you that AAS can fix this has no clue what they're talking about, it can only mask pain and likely make things much worse for you.
    I truthfully would wait a significant period of time post healing to start anything as it will allow you to have things settle in habit wise in regards to shoulder dynamics.

i went to the doc when mine was hurting like hell and they did xrays and the doc told me they didnt show anything weird and to just to exercises that dont hurt... sounded pretty unprofessional to me, doensnt it?

he said that a lot of the times surgery just screws it up and just makes it worse.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ill give you the advice of stop doing shoulder presses or any kind of presses behind the neck.... my rotator cuff was bothering me for a while when working out and someone mentioned that..been fine since..

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    i had reconstructive surgery in 2003..slap lesion, ruptured rotator cuff, loose joint, bone spurs, calcium deposits. trust me it sucks. 1.5 years of physical therapy couldn't move my arm by myself for 4 months. get it checked out! dr. may prescribe physical therapy if there is no major damage it will really help only if you ease up off the weights for a bit

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    ill give you the advice of stop doing shoulder presses or any kind of presses behind the neck.... my rotator cuff was bothering me for a while when working out and someone mentioned that..been fine since..
    Exactly - stay out of your verticle plane... work just in front of it - never behind your neck... shoulder presses or back pulls...

oK I'll go light weights until it gets better. If in a week doesn't stop I will go to the doc right away. I can't stop lifting. rotator cuff SUCK!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d2000honda
    oK I'll go light weights until it gets better. If in a week doesn't stop I will go to the doc right away. I can't stop lifting. rotator cuff SUCK!!
    Make sure you do... as once you are out you are out for awhile, and if on cycle you will be going heavier and destroy that cuff... I know.

Quote Originally Posted by d2000honda
    unfortunately, that is our attitude and that's why we end up with injuries. listen to your body!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would just like to point out that test (sust is a test) will reduce collegen synthesis by up to 50% and can induce greater connective tissue issues so if ur having problems right now . it will only be magnified w/ sust

I tried (Tiger Balm pain relieving PATCH) so far so good!! its been 2 days without weights. SUCKS!!!

towtheline is offline Junior Member

try a chiropractor

You'll get great results with a DC or even acupuncture. While you are there pick up some biofreeze, great for the sore muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    You'll get great results with a DC or even acupuncture. While you are there pick up some biofreeze, great for the sore muscles.
    biofreeze is great!

towtheline is offline Junior Member

some exercises that worked for me...

hold a 5-10lb weight in your hand and bend over
    make a 10 small circles to the right and then 10 to the left(slowly)
    repeat making 10 large circles(slowly)
    Write the alphabet in caps about 1 foot in height(slowly)
    Make sure your wrist does NOT move(thumb points straight away from you, elbow locked and focus on stretching.
    This did wonders for my rot cuffs and many others that I know, including professional athletes. If this desn't make sense pm me and I'll try to explain it better. Good Luck.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    bro read what i posted in this thread, u have the excersizes and everything else there, good luck, stay off of the gear if ur injured, save it for later.
    peace

shoulder problems

twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    i have had a shoulder problems (rotator cuf) for 3 years now...i have seen tons of sports docs and physiotherapists, and have tried every technique ever prescribed..... so I did my first cycle to try and fix it with tren .....it deffinatly helped me by at least 60%......i have recently done a cycle of deca to try and improve collegen systhesis.....it didnt help....waste of a cycle.........the best thing so far that I bought just 1 month ago was the shoulder horn..............it comes with instructions and I HIGHLY RECCOMEND it to anyone with rotator cuf problems.........the instructions are very proffesional and detailed...so read them........kudos to the guys who invented this.....this thing along with the stretches works better then going to any phiyso therapist........ http://www.qfac.com/gear/shoulderhorn.html

ps...the sizes were made for normal body frames.........any of you juicers will need the Large size....im 180 lbs 5' 10..thats what i use

hope this helps...good luck

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I had shoulder problems about 3 years ago. I got a shot in it twice, once with the reg doc<in shoulder> and again with a sports doc<in the upper bicep where it attches to the shoulder>. Both times, the pain was back after a few weeks. The only way I fixed it was I switched my benching to closer grip, which didn't hurt. After about a year, I was fine. Now I am doing bench press comps.

Thread Information